Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose blowing survey (wanted to try and resurrect this, if possible)......

Yep

1) Do you blow your nose hard and loud or soft and quiet?

2) Do you blow out of one nostril at a time or both at the same time?

3) Do you use one hand or both hands to blow your nose?

4) Do you usually bend over or look straight ahead while you're blowing your nose?

5) How many tissues do you usually grab when you blow your nose?

6) Do you usually fold the tissues before you blow your nose?

7) What brand and color tissues do you usually use to blow your nose?

😎 Do you have any tissues in your house right now? If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box?

9) When was the last time you blew your nose?

10) Did anything come out? Did it sound like a lot? Was it soggy?

11) What color was the discharge?

12) Do you look at the tissues after you're done blowing your nose?

13) Do you get embarrassed when you blow your nose in front of others?

14) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while you are blowing your nose?

15) Do you get grossed out when someone blows their nose in front of you?

16) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while they are blowing their nose?

17) Do you like to talk to people while they are blowing their nose so they are forced to look at you while they're doing it, or do you try to give them privacy?

18) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if they were your significant other)?

19) Same as question #18, but if they were a friend?

20) If your significant other had a horrible cold, would you help them blow their nose? Would they have to ask or would you just do it for them?

21) How would you help them??

21) If you had a horrible cold, would you want your significant to help you blow your nose? Would you ask them to help or just want them to do it?

22) If you're in your car and you have to blow your nose, do you just use one hand and blow your nose while driving or wait until you stop and use both hands to blow your nose?

23) Can you blow your nose right now?? If you did, did a lot come out, was it soggy? What color was the discharge?

24) What brand and color tissues did you use? How many tissues did you use? Where were you when you did it?

I know that this survey was longer than the cold survey, I hope it wasn't too long for anyone and hope that you enjoyed answering the questions. Have a great day!!

J

Here are my answers to the above questions....

Soft and quiet, but it usually ends up hard and loud with some honking....no matter how hard I try not to honk.

One nostril at a time, then sometimes both nostrils at the same time.

Both hands usually, but sometimes one hand (if I need to blow my nose while I am driving).  If I feel as though it's going to be really productive, I will wait until I stop somewhere and use both hands to blow my nose.

4) Do you usually bend over or look straight ahead while you're blowing your nose?

I usually look straight ahead, but sometimes I bend over while blowing my nose; especially if it's going to be productive (which is pretty much at least one blow every morning).

I usually use one at a time, but if there's going to be a lot and the tissues are thin, I usually use two at a time

Yes

Puffs Plus tissues, usually in one of the big rectangular boxes

😎 Do you have any tissues in your house right now? If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box?

I have a few boxes of tissues in my house.  A large green box of white Puffs Plus tissues in the guest bathroom, a large white box with flowers of white Puffs Plus tissues in the master bathroom, a large grey box of white Puffs Plus tissues in the "jack and jill" bathroom upstairs, and a small white cube box with flowers of white Puffs Plus tissues in my car.  

This morning about 20 minutes ago, in the downstairs bathroom

Yes. It sounded like a lot, and was soggy

Clear

Always. Even in public (but usually pretty quick)

I used to get embarrassed if it was going to be really productive, but now I am really not too concerned about it.

14) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while you are blowing your nose?

If it's someone I am comfortable around, then I'll face them the entire time. Otherwise, I'll try to turn away or go into another room just so I won't gross them out.

No. Not at all.

16) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while they are blowing their nose?

I almost always face them and talk to them (if I am currently in a conversation with them), unless I sense that they're uncomfortable with it, then I'll give them their privacy and turn away after they starting blow their nose.  

17) Do you like to talk to people while they are blowing their nose so they are forced to look at you while they're doing it, or do you try to give them privacy?

If I am currently in a conversation with them, yes.

18) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if they were your significant other)?

I would ask them if they were okay or needed a tissue. If they kept doing it for a while, I would just get them a tissue and tell them to blow their nose

I would leave them alone

20) If your significant other had a horrible cold, would you help them blow their nose? Would they have to ask or would you just do it for them?

I would love to help them, but would be too shy to ask them

I would grab a tissue, fold it over, then put it up to their nose. I would hold the tissue with one hand, while my other hand was on their back to let them know that i am there for them and I would tell them to blow their nose. I would feel my hand getting warm with all that was coming out. After they were done and didn't need to blow anymore, I would hold them close to me

21) If you had a horrible cold, would you want your significant to help you blow your nose? Would you ask them to help or just want them to do it?

Yes, I would love that!! I would hope that I wouldn't have to ask, I would be too shy to.

22) If you're in your car and you have to blow your nose, do you just use one hand and blow your nose while driving or wait until you stop and use both hands to blow your nose?

I would just use one hand and blow my nose in the car while driving. I've done it before. Sometimes I can't wait.  Although, if it's going to be productive, I will wait until I stop and use both hands.

23) Can you blow your nose right now?? If you did, did a lot come out, was it soggy? What color was the discharge?

Yes.  Not too much came out and it wasn't soggy at all, kinda dry actually.  The discharge was clear.

24) What brand and color tissues did you use? How many tissues did you use? Where were you when you did it?  Please describe how you did it.

I used 1 white Puffs Plus tissue from the guest bathroom.  I walked into the guest bathroom, pulled a tissue out of the box, folded it over and put it to my nose while looking in the mirror.  I started blowing out of the left nostril first, then started blowing out of the right nostril.  A little bit came out of the left nostril, but hardly anything out of the right nostril.  There was a lot of loud honking.  When I was done blowing my nose, I opened up the tissue and saw that there was a little bit of clear discharge.

) Do you blow your nose hard and loud or soft and quiet?

mine are hard, but not loud

both at the same time

both hands

I usually bend over some. Makes me feel like I'm getting a better blow

two to three

sometimes 

white kleenex

yes, white kleenex, in both bathrooms and in the living room. Big boxes

about 30 minutes ago

yes, wasn't too much, not especially soggy

clear

yep

I don't blow in front of others 

if I absolutely had to, I'd turn away

no

depends on the circumstances, but both

if they don't seem bothered by it, I'll talk to them

probably the standard,  ask if they need a tissue. Also ask if they're coming down with a cold or possibly ask if something is bothering their nose

same answer as 18

it would depend on if they want me to help. If they want, then yes, I'd be glad to help

It depends on what they want me to do. If they'd like me to hold tissues while they blow, thats something I'd do

I'd certainly let them help

if I'm driving, the one hand method would have to suffice 

no, already did earlier 

24) What brand and color tissues did you use? How many tissues did you use? Where were you when you did it?

2 white kleenex tissues in the bathroom 

Hard but not too loud.

Both at the same time most of the time

Two

Depends on how hard I'm blowing

Usually toilet paper

Once

Whatever brand the toilet paper is always white

Nope none in the house.

Maybe a few weeks ago

Nothing came out

None

Nah

I'm always home when I'm sick and need to blow my nose

If I had to i don't think it would matter

No way! I love it especially if it honks from a woman!

Always face them to discretely enjoy it.

I have talked to people while they blew their nose to hide how much I'm really enjoying it

Definitely ask if they need a tissue. If it was my sig other I would definitely be more forward with it.

I would definitely ask just to give myself a chance to hear it

I have helped my sig other blow her nose when we were together a decade ago.

I've held the tissue over my ex girlfriend's nose before while she tried to honk into it.

Not sure. It would depend how we both felt about it.

Probably stop

I can't right now

None

1) Do you blow your nose hard and loud or soft and quiet? Soft and quiet mostly because I don’t want anyone hearing me blow. The only way it would be louder is if I have a lot of snot, which usually happens after inducing with chhinkni or when I have a cold.

2) Do you blow out of one nostril at a time or both at the same time? One nostril at a time. I find that it clears everything out better.

3) Do you use one hand or both hands to blow your nose? I use both hands.

4) Do you usually bend over or look straight ahead while you're blowing your nose? I look straight ahead.

5) How many tissues do you usually grab when you blow your nose? If I were using tissues (which I rarely do), I grab two because there is likely a lot of mess when I’m sick.

6) Do you usually fold the tissues before you blow your nose? I only fold tissues if I’m using one. 

7) What brand and color tissues do you usually use to blow your nose? I honestly never buy tissues and in the rare occasion I use a tissue to blow my nose, I use pocket tissues. 

😎 Do you have any tissues in your house right now? If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box? I have a Kleenex box and the tissues are white. It is in the bathroom and it is a small box.

9) When was the last time you blew your nose? After I induced with chhinkni a month ago

10) Did anything come out? Did it sound like a lot? Was it soggy? Yes, a lot of snot came out. It sounded like a lot since chhinkni tends to clear out the sinuses. It was soggy and the paper towel was soaked.

11) What color was the discharge? Clear

12) Do you look at the tissues after you're done blowing your nose? Sometimes. I don’t do it a lot because I know it will be clear even when I’m sick.

13) Do you get embarrassed when you blow your nose in front of others? Yes! I could see myself sneezing in public someday, but blowing my nose, never.

14) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while you are blowing your nose? I don’t blow my nose in front of other people because I’m embarrassed to do it. 

15) Do you get grossed out when someone blows their nose in front of you? No, but I find it awkward.

16) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while they are blowing their nose? I pretend to look at my phone to give them privacy lol

17) Do you like to talk to people while they are blowing their nose so they are forced to look at you while they're doing it, or do you try to give them privacy? I don’t like to talk to people while they are blowing their nose because I feel like they want to blow discreetly, so me doing anything to give them attention would embarrass them. 

18) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if they were your significant other)? I probably wouldn’t point it out because I find it really awkward to discuss. I would just enjoy the sniffling. 

19) Same as question #18, but if they were a friend? Same as above

20) If your significant other had a horrible cold, would you help them blow their nose? Would they have to ask or would you just do it for them? I honestly don’t like blowing people’s noses for them, even if it was just my SO. This kind of thing will only exist in my fantasies.

21) How would you help them?? If my SO asked me to give him a tissue, handkerchief or paper towel, I would. 

21) If you had a horrible cold, would you want your significant to help you blow your nose? Would you ask them to help or just want them to do it? I’m not a big fan of people blowing my nose because I would just feel awkward.

22) If you're in your car and you have to blow your nose, do you just use one hand and blow your nose while driving or wait until you stop and use both hands to blow your nose? I would wait until I stop and use both hands to blow my nose.

23) Can you blow your nose right now?? If you did, did a lot come out, was it soggy? What color was the discharge? No, my nose is clear most of the time. I only blow after inducing or when I have a cold.

24) What brand and color tissues did you use? How many tissues did you use? Where were you when you did it? See above

Great survey!

Not obnoxiously loud, but normally quite hard

One at a time

Both hands

I look down a little

Normally I use a handkerchief or a paper towel but if I'm using tissues I'd probably just grab one

Yes

White kleenex if I use tissues 

😎 Do you have any tissues in your house right now? If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box?

I only buy tissues when I'm really sick, so none right now. They would be in whichever room I'm in

About half an hour ago

Kind of a wet blow

Clear

Sometimes

No, they can get over it

Depends on the people. I would turn away if I was trying to be polite

No

Turn away a little

I won't go anywhere but I'll stop talking 

"Blow your nose, sniffling is annoying"

"Go blow your nose if you need to"

Yeah if they asked

Hold the hanky for them to blow into

Nah I'm pretty self sufficient 

Drive with my knees and blow with both hands

No not right now

NA

• 1 month later...

WHAT 🤣 *non-fetish of blowing nose

Why can you make +20 questions for 3 seconds action 💀 This will be totally interested in answering 

1) Do you blow your nose hard and loud or soft and quiet?

I try to blow soft and quiet, but mostly yeah if I literally have to blow my nose just blows 💯 

…one *I'm already embarrassed to answer.

Both hands (on tissue.) Imagine sneeze into hands.

…looking down(?) (bend down? look straight? Does everyone do like that)

…1 or 2 (if grabs +3 that’s awful)

Reminds me. When I was a child I tear one tissue to two papers. Usually o two papers attach one paper, so.

white and cheap one. When I bought a rainbow tissues, I couldn’t use it cuz it was so artistic.

😎 Do you have any tissues in your house right now? If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box?

again cheap one, white and soft in regular box

…just before. Maybe now. (That’s why I’m answering)

(EWWWW) 💀

Sort of. Sticky. Wet. Dripping. wait. Now I get some. A running nose is something that comes out of the body, but DO YOU GUYS ASSOCIATED WITH ANOTHER ONE? IS THAT SO!? 🤯

…transparent 

…yeah

I trust public (?) so I naturally blows.

again, I try to think no one cares if I blow my nose so I just do it naturally.

…nope I know we can’t help it

hm I also don’t care when someone blow their noses

now I might not think the same.

Indeed, I’ve never seen people blow their noses while talking. If they say like excuse me and blow their noses, I might just look at them cuz I have no delicacy and didn’t have fetish at the same time 

If that’s too obvious, I just pass them a tissue. btw I don’t feel disgusted for that. I know we can’t control.

I just say are you okay (lol) and find something for them to blow their nose.

…so can’t they use their hands (why)

what kind of situation is that. lol

I try to be emotionless and help them, and wash my hands when they don’t notice.

I try to deal with by myself. I 99% ask others help to blow my nose by myself 
…and if I have no choice (why can’t I use my hands!?) I ask them to blow my nose before it drips

one hand

*blows

it’s dry like one drip of water -_-

one, simple cheap tissue.

You should become a doctor 🗿 Welp I could feel and understood that noseblowing looks private thing and literally take body secretions for fetish.