Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sick and sneezy

Shastalaska

Heyy, its been a bit, been swamped with work and life and all that, but it appears all that has resulted in me getting pretty sick.

I'm not sure what I'm sick with, but its been pretty bad and for nearly a week now. I've been feeling overly feverish and absolutely terrible, but I have been sneezing a lot, so I thought I'd share ;)

I've been sneezing almost exclusively in extremely messy triples or full on fits. There is almost no in between. It's either "H'Hahhtchuu! Heh'sCHoo! Nng'sCHoo!" or that x10. (Yes I have actually had a few fits of 30 or more sneezes nonstop. Each and every sneeze is extremely wet and messy. I am constantly congested, no matter how many times I sneeze and no matter how messy they are. I've filled multiple trashbins worth of tissues and the congestion is just as bad. My nose is constantly running and I've rubbed it raw so I have to be careful anytime I sneeze or blow into anything.

Other than the sneezes and congestion, my throat is raw, I'm coughing a lot (which is funny because every coughing fit ends in a "hmp'tchiew! Hh'hihTSChoo! Hh-TSCHUU-Hh!") and my body feels like it was run over forward and backward by a semi truck. I'm hoping I feel better soon, because I do need to get back to work and my classes. Hope someone can get more enjoyment out of this than I can haha

Bless you x30 or more. :razz:
It must be adorable to see you sneeze like that. When you say your coughing spells end in sneezes, I knew someone who had the same thing, every time she coughed hard she inhaled and sneezed a "hmp'tchiew" on the end. And if her nose was really really wet and congested, I could see some white fluid coming out a bit. She was always sniffling afterwards to bring it back up. It's very rare for people to sneeze like that after a cough, apart from my friend, you're the only person who talks about it.

I've always wondered what caused it ?
Because the throat is not really linked to the sinuses. :unsure:

Bless you and lovely observation. What brand of tissues are you using to make to your nose raw? You'll have to try handkerchiefs as they're nice and soft

4 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

Bless you x30 or more. :razz:
It must be adorable to see you sneeze like that. When you say your coughing spells end in sneezes, I knew someone who had the same thing, every time she coughed hard she inhaled and sneezed a "hmp'tchiew" on the end. And if her nose was really really wet and congested, I could see some white fluid coming out a bit. She was always sniffling afterwards to bring it back up. It's very rare for people to sneeze like that after a cough, apart from my friend, you're the only person who talks about it.

I've always wondered what caused it ?
Because the throat is not really linked to the sinuses. :unsure:

Thank you! And I'm not sure why it happens, but it happens every time I have a prolonged coughing fit. It definitely makes for interesting obs though hehe

1 hour ago, Hankyrick said:

Bless you and lovely observation. What brand of tissues are you using to make to your nose raw? You'll have to try handkerchiefs as they're nice and soft

Thank you! I've been using normal kleenex and some of the off brand stuff. I definitely should get a handkerchief, thank you for the suggestion!

Bless you! Hope you get better soon, but also a fit of sneezes like that sounds like it'd be amazing to watch

1 hour ago, Shastalaska said:

Thank you! I've been using normal kleenex and some of the off brand stuff. I definitely should get a handkerchief, thank you for the suggestion!

Oooh ok, maybe it's some of the off brand tissues that's been making your nose raw, but if you are thinking of getting a handkerchief then get a few of them and wash them acouple of times before you start using them

Aww.... bless you. Hope you feel better soon. I hate having a raw scratchy sore throat. That's probably the worst part of a cold for me. The coughing is such a painful annoyance.

Your sneezing fits do sound incredible though!

12 hours ago, Shastalaska said:

Thank you! And I'm not sure why it happens, but it happens every time I have a prolonged coughing fit. It definitely makes for interesting obs though hehe

Do the coughing fits ever overlap with the sneezing? Like coughing and sneezing at the same time?

16 hours ago, Should I bless said:

Bless you! Hope you get better soon, but also a fit of sneezes like that sounds like it'd be amazing to watch

Thank you hehe!

14 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Oooh ok, maybe it's some of the off brand tissues that's been making your nose raw, but if you are thinking of getting a handkerchief then get a few of them and wash them acouple of times before you start using them

Thank you so much for the advice, I'm probably going to order a couple today!

5 hours ago, papabear70 said:

Aww.... bless you. Hope you feel better soon. I hate having a raw scratchy sore throat. That's probably the worst part of a cold for me. The coughing is such a painful annoyance.

Your sneezing fits do sound incredible though!

Yeah, the raw throat is the absolute worst, but the sneezing is pretty fun. Thank you!

4 hours ago, deere said:

Do the coughing fits ever overlap with the sneezing? Like coughing and sneezing at the same time?

It's happened once or twice, and its definitely an experience with quite the sound.

27 minutes ago, Shastalaska said:

It's happened once or twice, and its definitely an experience with quite the sound.

I bet...now I'm wondering if I'd rather see that or a 30-sneeze fit...

Oh, bless you!

The last few times I’ve been sick I have made sure to start putting moisturising cream on my nose, nostrils and upper lip from the very beginning, and try to re-apply as often as possible. That and trying to be as careful as possible when blowing, to not rub and agitate the skin too much. It has really helped.

Because as much as I enjoy reading about the red and chapped noses etc, I don’t actually enjoy them myself. Especially the pain.

Get well soon, but in the meantime, congrats on the sneezes :D 

• 2 weeks later...