Sneeze Fetish Forum

Apologies!

GeoffreyShawcross

I wasn't sure where to post this, but this place seemed most appropriate. Recently, and I'm not sure why, my phone has taken to messing up my posts on this forum. It formats them with enormous spaces at the bottom. I'm not sure why and whenever I try to edit them, it causes my phone to crash. Just wanted to make the admins aware  in case they thought i was doing it on purpose!

Edited by TheCakeIsAlive
Removed space
16 hours ago, GeoffreyShawcross said:

I wasn't sure where to post this, but this place seemed most appropriate. Recently, and I'm not sure why, my phone has taken to messing up my posts on this forum. It formats them with enormous spaces at the bottom. I'm not sure why and whenever I try to edit them, it causes my phone to crash. Just wanted to make the admins aware  in case they thought i was doing it on purpose!

I think it's a "feature" of the forum software... I've noticed the same thing (blank space, weird sh*t happening when you try and edit/fix the space yourself etc) when I use my phone or iPad. It's not crashed my devices though... hmmm....

Just out of curiosity, what device are you rocking ? OS/Browser used etc ?

I've noticed it on  :

iPhone 12 Pro Max
iOS 16 point (whatever latest minor point release is)
Safari

and

iPad Pro (will get exact model at some point)
iPadOS 16 whatever it is
Safari (also have Firefox installed actually but not tested with that)

7 hours ago, Mr_G said:

I think it's a "feature" of the forum software... I've noticed the same thing (blank space, weird sh*t happening when you try and edit/fix the space yourself etc) when I use my phone or iPad. It's not crashed my devices though... hmmm....

Just out of curiosity, what device are you rocking ? OS/Browser used etc ?

I've noticed it on  :

iPhone 12 Pro Max
iOS 16 point (whatever latest minor point release is)
Safari

and

iPad Pro (will get exact model at some point)
iPadOS 16 whatever it is
Safari (also have Firefox installed actually but not tested with that)

Samsung Galaxy S21

It only seems to have started since my most recent phone update, so it is perhaps that! It'll hopefully work itself out.