Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boyfriend's NY cold

crypticsweetheart

Hi guys! Happy New Yea! Here are some obs from dealing with my sick bf for the past 6 days!

It all started on Jan 3rd when he texted me asking if there were any cold meds in the house because he was pretty sure he had a cold.  Needless to say he definitely had a cold!

So after we passed all the fever and achy muscles part of his cold, everything seemed to settle into his nose. His nose was literally dripping at this point! Anyways let me stop rambling and get to the point:

1. There was one day when he was really sneezy. He also has what we like to call a scream sneeze. His mom literally tells him that his sneezes are dangerous! Anyways I was sat on his lap as he was showing me something on his laptop. All of a sudden:

Him: Move move moveee

Me: *jumps up* whats wrong

Him: I have to sneeze. - His breath then hitches for a good 10seconds and he lets out 2 of the loudest sneezes I''ve ever heard. His breath then hitches again for about 5 seconds and then he sneezes 3 times.

At this point I am trying to contain myself as I found that ridiculously hot but he does not know about the fetish🙈

Once done he replies: 'Sorry babe , I could tell it was gonna be a lot so I had to warn you. All I could do in response was bless him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

2. After hours of sneezing and blowing his nose then became stuffy. I brought him some vicks and told him that maybe he should rub some around his nostrils. He then turns to me and says: 'Can you do it for me?' I was like...'Are you sure?' He then says: ' Yeah if you're not grossed out by it' (If it were anyone else I would be but not by him!)

I then proceeded to rub vicks all around his nostrils and a tad bit on the inside. His nostrils were warm and flaring as I rubbed it on.

I've never ever done this for anyone and I found it to be such an experience. Maybe I'm overreacting but just wanted to share 😅