Sneeze Fetish Forum

INSANELY sneezy! (self, M)

YiffySneeze

I have been at the very tail end of a cold I have had for three weeks now. I am probably about 99% over it, but I think at this point it is massively exacerbating my allergies, and I mean MASSIVELY. I normally sneeze anywhere from 5-10 times a day generally, and my sneezing has doubled, maybe even tripled. The cold at its height wasn’t a fun one. I had a sore throat, runny nose, bad cough, and low fever, with yellow snot. It wasn’t super sneezy…at least, not until last weekend, when I started to sneeze a lot more. My snot is mostly clear now (aside from a tiny bit of yellow when I wake up), and I have an occasional cough, but for whatever reason, despite being mostly well, I have started sneezing like crazy. I usually sneeze once or twice at a time at most, throughout the day. However, the last couple days, I’ve been sneezing almost exclusively in doubles or triples. I have already sneezed today AT LEAST 17 times, but likely more. I honestly lost count! I can’t remember the last time I have been this sneezy! My sneezes are usually wet in general, but I swear they have gotten wetter lately. I have also had a few messy ones. One sprayed snot all over my belly, and another left me with a snot string hanging from my nose. I have also felt a lot of spray go on my arms, belly and chest. The most prominent obs  that I remember (and forgive me, I don’t know how to sound out my sneezes perfectly) :

One I tried to stifle, sort of a “Hhh..gmmmchph”, followed by a let out, “Hah…itcchhhsshhh” immediately after, which sprayed all over my chest and belly, and left me with a snot string hanging from my nose. I immediately had to reach for a tissue.

Another was when I had gotten back into my room after chatting with my roommate, and I sneezed a double, “Hehhchiitsshhhhooo, Hahttschhhhooo!” which sprayed snot and spray all over my belly. I actually had to wipe up the snot.

I had a triple a couple hours ago, sort of a “Hehhh…itcchhhooo……..Hehhh…itchhhoooo!” followed shortly by another, “Hah…..itchhhshoooo!” All three sprayed into the arm I covered them with. 

This is only a taste of what my day has been like! (Yesterday was similar, but maybe not quite as bad.) 

I am pretty sure many of you would enjoy keeping me company lately. I still feel like there might be more coming soon! ;) 

Thanks! Over the cold now, but I think that day I sneezed AT LEAST 20 times, because I had a few more after I posted this!