Sneeze Fetish Forum

Possible BF cold?

xylia

My boyfriend generally has some slight allergies and sinus problems, not the kind that make him sneeze, just the kind that make him a bit stuffed up sometimes. However, I noticed that yesterday and today he is was more stuffed up than normal and blowing his nose wayyyy more frequently. He’s not usually a sneezer, but while we hung out today/were on the phone together this evening he sneezed at lease 10 times. I’ve been asking him if he’s alright and feeling okay, and he’s said yes up until tonight when he admitted he might be “coming down with a little cold”. I love him and hope he doesn’t get sick, but I also hope he does, because, well… sneezes. A cold has kind of gone around our friend group recently so I wouldn’t be too surprised (or disappointed) if it is. We have a date planned for tomorrow so I’ll keep everyone posted :).

Update!!: He definitely was sick, though it passed pretty quickly. We went on a picnic date the next day and he was a bit congested and sniffly. He has a really long pre-sneeze wind up that is so much fun to watch. His mouth opens and his eyes close and his nose flairs for a good 20 seconds and then he finally sneezes, so you always know they’re coming. Since we were in public, he wouldn’t outright sneeze on me, but multiple times he would put up his elbow as if to sneeze into it, and then whip his head my direction, his elbow up but barely covering. His sneezes are so powerful too! Another part of his cold that I really enjoyed is that he gets SOOOO congested, so he constantly has to blow his nose or else you can literally see how snotty he gets as the moisture will form right under his nose. I found this aspect of his cold kind of gross but kind of enchanting at the same time, lol. His cold didn’t last very long and wasn’t as harsh and some of his past ones, but he definitely was sick. I’ve had a bit of a sore throat now these past two days, but nothing more really. A couple of sneezes here and there. I’ll be curious to see if I really have caught his cold or not. Recently, I haven’t been getting sick much, so I’ll just have to wait and see!!

On 1/18/2023 at 12:46 AM, xylia said:

His mouth opens and his eyes close and his nose flairs for a good 20 seconds and then he finally sneezes

Amazing 😂💛