Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coworker with a cold (f)

Trynasneeze

One of my newer co workers has come down with a cold. She's only been with us a few months. She's about 23/24, long dark hair, kind of tan, medium build. 

I'd never heard her sneeze before Friday but turns out she's quite a loud sneezer. Not surprisingly as she is quite an extrovert anyway. 

Every 30 minutes on Friday, she'd sneeze. "HEHSHOO!!" quite loudly, either into her hands or her arm. And she was kind of sniffly as well. I said bless you to her a couple of times when I was nearby. 

The second time I did she said, "Ughh, thanks, I'm getting sick I think". I stopped and chatted with her about it briefly, turned out she'd had a sore throat for a couple of days and was just starting to get the nasal symptoms. 

Fast forward to yesterday (Monday), and she was definitely sick now. I asked her if she was feeling better, although I could see she wasn't pretty clearly from her red nose and the big box of tissues she'd brought to work. 

She said, "hell ndo. I spendt mbost of the weekendd in bed sndeezigg". 

I observed her throughout the day. She was constantly sniffling, wiped her nose a lot, and would probably blow her nose about once every 10 minutes. She sneezed a few times (although not nearly as much as Friday) and had a bit of cough now. 

Oooh my god.... Nice observation and love it when she's brought her own box of tissues into work. Do you both work I  an office? 

I thought you'd try speak to her about handkerchiefs too 😉😉

On 1/10/2023 at 10:47 PM, Hankyrick said:

Oooh my god.... Nice observation and love it when she's brought her own box of tissues into work. Do you both work I  an office? 

I thought you'd try speak to her about handkerchiefs too 😉😉

Hahaha I guess I can't force a handkerchief discussion on everyone. To be honest I normally only talk about them when people comment on me using one

On 1/11/2023 at 9:27 AM, hot-with-fever said:

Ooh nice, thank you for sharing! Was it the same today? :) 

Tuesday she was pretty similar - very snotty/bunged up, lots of noseblowing, not much sneezing. 

Yesterday and today she seems to be getting a bit better but still semi frequent sniffing and coughing with a few nose blows here and there 

On 1/11/2023 at 11:50 AM, luvsfemalehonks said:

Gotta love perks of the job like that! What is she like when she's been blowing her nose?

Red nosed and a bit less sniffly I guess haha

Good on her for going in to work when feeling like that. Poor thing! Fantastic obs tho, thanks for sharing.

On 1/13/2023 at 8:09 AM, starspray said:

Good on her for going in to work when feeling like that. Poor thing! Fantastic obs tho, thanks for sharing.

Yeah I think the majority of our staff seem to