Sneeze Fetish Forum

what kind of pet(s)do you have?

Klingon

would love to see pictures of all the animals people have as pets and as far as I'm concerned as long as Ripleytoo is capable of and does take good care of all her animals (which I'm sure she does) then I see no reason why she should be limited in how many she has! as long as a person has the money and proper resources to care for their animals properly the more the merrier. Fang is in a bigger enclosure and doing fine she's very active a lot of the time. climbing the 10 gallon fish tank I have her in but not able to get out and she has plenty of food available crickets and such to hunt and a water dish, I also spray a mist of water in there for her every few days to keep the humidity up, I have not yet gotten the scorpion but will in a few months right now my mom and I are planning a trip to Oklahoma city and then from there possibly to Lame Deer Montana so buying another pet would not be wise at this point. will keep you posted I think it's awesome that so many people on here have pets they love though it's a great thing!

I love dogs but I have an allergy to them, however my girlfriend and I are considering buying a puppy. Perhaps a Maltese dog—they're adorable.

On 5/2/2023 at 6:29 AM, Klingon said:

would love to see pictures of all the animals people have as pets and as far as I'm concerned as long as Ripleytoo is capable of and does take good care of all her animals (which I'm sure she does) then I see no reason why she should be limited in how many she has! as long as a person has the money and proper resources to care for their animals properly the more the merrier. Fang is in a bigger enclosure and doing fine she's very active a lot of the time. climbing the 10 gallon fish tank I have her in but not able to get out and she has plenty of food available crickets and such to hunt and a water dish, I also spray a mist of water in there for her every few days to keep the humidity up, I have not yet gotten the scorpion but will in a few months right now my mom and I are planning a trip to Oklahoma city and then from there possibly to Lame Deer Montana so buying another pet would not be wise at this point. will keep you posted I think it's awesome that so many people on here have pets they love though it's a great thing!

It’s a family effort. We’re a rescue hence why there’s so many lol. I’d be happy to share photos of my animals! 4ED64D4A-0587-4F6F-B7B4-759F5A17C856.thumb.jpeg.a57c1bfe82af75a4aadc304b191beb24.jpeg
This is Luna my Goldendoodle, she was a birthday gift for me and we’ve been together for about 5 years now. She has a permanent head-tilt due to almost losing her 2 years ago. Besides being weak on her left side, she’s a happy girl that’s full of energy and loves to do anything to please anyone.

B6764F54-105F-44A8-A612-6489C4C76C5A.thumb.jpeg.50ddc50a94d8a00068f6f550cff0dc31.jpeg

This is one of rescue horses that’s named Nimbus, he is a Tennessee Walking Horse who’s not sound for any sort of riding due to having scoliosis of his spine, a tilted pelvis and a grade 2 heart murmur. He sounds pitiful, but he’s actually far from that as he’s a bully to all the other horses and is the herd leader of them all. He’s very sweet with people, loves to be petted and groomed. A funny fact about Nimbus is that he loves the inside of his nostrils rubbed / scratched xD

C80BAA0E-7B5F-426F-9721-6FF9AF040247.thumb.jpeg.e35eb9a2d67ca4a369aefa967bcfb5ad.jpeg

This is Sophie, a Nigerian Dwarf goat that was a rescue from an auction lot. When we rescued her, her horn was growing into her cheek bone under her eye, so we clipped it to prevent any more damage. He don’t know much about her history besides being dumped at the auction due to her horn looking bad (to them I guess?) and she was a bottle baby (not raised by her mom), making her very friendly. 

E7B979EE-E0E1-4785-8FCF-FE7FE94675D9.thumb.jpeg.dbdf367cadf7219a76caa9acbeaf0584.jpeg

This is Moonshine, he is a 2 year old Spotted Draft Horse (I’m his owner) who was rescued from an auction dealer in Missouri. He came very very sick, (we didn’t know if he would make it honestly) and had an old injury that was never cared for on his hind right lower leg (it was really really bad) which now is a forever scar. Despite his history, he’s a big, strong boy who is able to be ridden (when old enough) and he loves attention, being groomed and being with his best friend, Nimbus. I must also mention that Moonshine here does has chronic allergies (most likely due to him having Strangles, a severe and potentially threatening respiratory disease) causing him to constantly sneeze, have nasal discharge and eye boogies / discharge. Of course my horse of all horses would have that, right? 🤣 

• 7 months later...

I would love to have a dog or cat but I'm allergic to both and sadly don't have much time to care for them. As a dog, I would love a dachshund or beagle and as a cat a Cornish Rex or Sphynx Cat. Maybe a Siam Cat. All so cute. 

• 1 month later...

I have a cat just now, and I’m actually allergic to him! I have to take antihistamines every 2nd day and that works well. 

I have considered getting a dog in the past, but decided a cat was the right level of commitment for me as they’re much more independent but also affectionate (when they want to be!) 

On 1/11/2023 at 9:38 AM, Sitruuna said:

Oh tarantulas are nice! I've never had one myself but I really like them. I hope you'll enjoy watching your new little buddy. 

Currently I have two cats and a dog and unless something happens to prevent it, I'll be getting another dog in a few of weeks when the puppies turn old enough to leave for their new homes. The cats are no specific breed, they are what we'd call maatiaiskissa so just. domestic cats of no breed. The current dog is a dachshund mix (her mother is a dachshund and her father is some no breed village dog) and the one we should be getting soon is a borzoi. 

we did get the new puppy a year ago so now we have two cats and two dogs 😌

On 1/19/2024 at 1:17 PM, Sitruuna said:

we did get the new puppy a year ago so now we have two cats and two dogs 😌

that's Awesome Sitruuna! I hope they are part of your family for many, many years to come!

Fang is doing fine but she is damn cantankerous, she has completely sealed off her burrow with webbing at both ends, for quite a while I would use long tongs to gently open the one end and drop roaches in too feed her but last time I did she got really pissed and was actually striking t the tongs with her fangs, there are 4 big roaches in the tank so she can if she gets hungry open it herself and hunt them but i'm not going to open the burrow again, I don't want to risk her damaging one of her fangs trying to bite the tongs, if that happens she won't be able to eat until after molting again and that could be a long time, as it is she still has food to get if she really wants it Stripe knee tarantula's are generally considered great for beginners because their typically not defensive and don't usually get aggressive in their defense however each animal has their own personality like humans do believe it or not plus I never handled her much at all since I got her so she's not used to being touched, also it seems her being so defensive has to do with the burrow it's self rather then her just being nasty. I think she thinks I'm a predator trying to attack her when I open the burrow which while not true is understandable, so I'm leaving her alone until I have to change the substratum which in this case is shredded coconut fiber. which looks and feels like dirt but doesn't have the same problems as dirt does and she can burrow into it easier.