Sneeze Fetish Forum

stifles or non-stifles?

Jun wee

Non stifles all the wayyyyy. Buts it’s so hot if someone is trying to stifle and just fails?? Or when a usual stifler is just so sick/horrible allergies and deviates from normal and lets it out? 

stifles under specific circumstances can be attractive. 

You know what, I'm with you, OP.  Stifles are underrated!  For me, it's all about the who.  I don't have a specific type of sneeze I like, I just like sneezes that come from specific people that I like.  I don't even care, it could be a stifle, or a cough sneeze, or a big ol' dad sneeze...they are all good if they are coming from someone I like. 

Besides, they point to certain situations like wanting to be polite, or not wanting to draw attention to themselves, which then make the whole thing even hotter.  Someone trying to not make too much noise in a quiet situation?  Um, yes please!

So in conclusion, stifles are good, you're right and you should say it.

1 hour ago, Melody said:

stifles under specific circumstances can be attractive. 

Agreed. 

Also they have to sound like they're made with a lot of effort. Sneezes that sound like they take nothing out of the sneezer are just not my thing in general. 

1 hour ago, SleepingPhlox said:

they are all good if they are coming from someone I like.

...but then again, this. :lol: 

A bit of both for me, really just boils down to the mood. 50/50 split, don't make me choose haha

I do like stifles in triples, especially if it builds to the stifles being "broken" where the sneezes after that are free. :D A good build-up or a scenario goes a long way and drives me wild.

I love a good non-stifled sneeze. I only find stifles hot when someone has a bad cold and stills gets all breathy and sniffly afterwards. 

• 1 month later...