Sneeze Fetish Forum

What’s your all time favorite story on the site?

jensenkate

@NocturneOwlBoy Thanks so much, I'm really glad to hear you've enjoyed my writing. Lucid Sneezing was the first story I ever posted here, I haven't read it in years and honestly I feel like I might die of cringe if I ever read it again lol. But if you like it then that's great, and for me at least it hopefully be a marker of improvement.

On 1/14/2023 at 6:48 PM, thesneezyowl said:

@Dusty15 … His Lordship’s Gardener checks all of my boxes for sure. 

Thanks very much :) I cowrote this with @Salamander and it's one of my all-time favs 

On 1/17/2023 at 9:54 AM, Likesn said:

Thank you guys so much! Indeed, I'm really proud of how that story turned out. It's one of the stories I was most pleased with.

Words of wisdom. There are so many great stories and talented authors here, so I don't like the idea of comparing them. It's too much of a "competition" to me. Not saying there's anything wrong with this post, just telling why I'm not answering the question.

I’m so sorry if this post came off the wrong way, I totally did not intend for it that way. I was only trying to see what other people read over and over again. My wording could have been better, but you said it perfectly; all writers and stories here are amazing!

7 minutes ago, jensenkate said:

I’m so sorry if this post came off the wrong way, I totally did not intend for it that way. I was only trying to see what other people read over and over again. My wording could have been better, but you said it perfectly; all writers and stories here are amazing!

No need to apologize. Like I said: I don't think there's anything wrong with your post and so far it mostly gets people to compliment authors they like, so that's good.

On 1/15/2023 at 11:37 AM, NocturneOwlBoy said:

1.@Wig_Powder "Christmas Mood Fic: Irritated" and "The Smell of Knowledge". The descriptions, dialogue and sneeze spellings are S-tier!

Like so many others, I'm enormously flattered that I made it onto someone's list of favorites! Thank you so much for that!

On 1/14/2023 at 5:48 PM, thesneezyowl said:

@rockbell so many great stories, but Mal and Kai are sweet and HOT! 

aww thank you sm!!! I'm so happy that you enjoy reading about these two! 🥰

On 1/13/2023 at 8:14 AM, AlexK said:

Mine would most likely have to be The three oversneezers By 47Bears

Thank you. It’s not exactly one I hold as my best work, but it was fun to get creative 

4 hours ago, 47Bears said:

Thank you. It’s not exactly one I hold as my best work, but it was fun to get creative 

Honestly, I'm a huge fan of most of your stories in general. I'm a sucker for huge noses that cause strong sneezes.

I can't pick one specific story, but seeing a new story posted by @NoValways gives me that Kid on Christmas Morning feel!