Sneeze Fetish Forum

Getting sick on purpose

bluedream

I have a very strong immune system. I get sick maybe once a year at most. Even when my fiancé had a really bad cold last month and I was doing everything I could to catch it from him, I didn’t get sick. 

Lately I’ve been thinking it could be fun to catch a cold, and the act of getting myself sick on purpose is exciting. I love the contagion aspect of the fetish. 

I don’t want to go so far as to take used tissues out of the trash, or buy that $80 used tissue designed to give you a cold (I know right?? That’s a real thing). So I’m thinking of going to the pharmacy  and touching lots of over the counter cold and flu products, pick them up and put them down like I’m looking at them, maybe even bring a tissue with me and descreetly use that to pick stuff up. I’m hoping that someone with a cold will have touched them recently enough that their germs are still present on the packaging. When I leave, I’ll touch my nose and mouth, blow my nose with the tissue, basically try to transfer the germs to myself. 

I know it’s dumb and risky, but what else is a guy supposed to do to get some sniffles around here? 

I’m in the same boat with wanting to catch a cold. My immune system is strong, and colds are the only way I sneeze more and don’t have to induce. I’ve thought of trying to get a cold on purpose, but I’m scared of getting something worse. 

I didn’t know the used tissue actually exists.

Lol, I totally would never do this but I completely understand :) 

good luck on your endeavours! I have a feeling you might get your wish if you try everything you’ve mentioned 🙏🏻 germs are plentiful.

Tbh, kids are super germy and are the way I keep getting sick 😭 normally I get sick once a year at most, but ever since I started working with young kids I have been sick three times in a four month period. I also tend to get more sick during periods where I party a lot, bars, clubs, other social activities etc. Anyway, do you have any nieces or nephews or want to take yourself to the club and stay up till 5 am?? LOL. 

Manifesting it for you ma frienddd

Edited by Melody
6 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

I’m in the same boat with wanting to catch a cold. My immune system is strong, and colds are the only way I sneeze more and don’t have to induce. I’ve thought of trying to get a cold on purpose, but I’m scared of getting something worse. 

I didn’t know the used tissue actually exists.

It’s from a company called Vaev. I think that’s their only product and it’s literally just a tissue that’s supposedly been used by a person with a cold. It’s meant to build your immune system and “let you get sick on your own terms” according to their website. Which is exactly what I want, but no way I’m paying for it

2 hours ago, Omk12022 said:

I don't really like to get sick😂 but I know what you mean though

If I succeed maybe I’ll regret it. I barely remember what it’s like to be sick, besides having You Know What last summer. The last time I got sick before that was years ago. I’m hoping it’ll be short and at least somewhat fun

4 hours ago, Melody said:

Lol, I totally would never do this but I completely understand :) 

good luck on your endeavours! I have a feeling you might get your wish if you try everything you’ve mentioned 🙏🏻 germs are plentiful.

Tbh, kids are super germy and are the way I keep getting sick 😭 normally I get sick once a year at most, but ever since I started working with young kids I have been sick three times in a four month period. I also tend to get more sick during periods where I party a lot, bars, clubs, other social activities etc. Anyway, do you have any nieces or nephews or want to take yourself to the club and stay up till 5 am?? LOL. 

Manifesting it for you ma frienddd

I work in a grocery store so I’m surprised I don’t get sick more often. I hear adults and kids alike hacking down every aisle. I don’t live close to most of my family, so hanging out with the little nieces and nephews isn’t currently an option. And I’m too young to go to the club (only for a few more months though LOL). I feel like my original idea is my best bet, or just wait until my man gets sick again and catch it from him. He’s sick way more often than I am but I don’t always catch what he has. Thanks for the suggestions!

I like the idea of this. I haven't had a solid head cold in forever. I'd only be down for this if I was guaranteed just a basic cold. I'd also have to know I'd be able to stay home the whole time.

I know from my past, colds tend to make me sneeze regularly throughout the day. Since I enjoy sneezing, it'd be perfect, if only temporary 

2 hours ago, papabear70 said:

I like the idea of this. I haven't had a solid head cold in forever. I'd only be down for this if I was guaranteed just a basic cold. I'd also have to know I'd be able to stay home the whole time.

I know from my past, colds tend to make me sneeze regularly throughout the day. Since I enjoy sneezing, it'd be perfect, if only temporary 

Yeah I have no real way of knowing what I might get, which is kinda off putting. And I would still have to go to work. But if I time it right, I have 2 days off in a row next week and a bit of sick time to use if it gets bad. But it would be nice to be extra sneezy for a few days. Pros and cons I guess 🤷

Honestly, I'd NEVER take my chances, especially not with the special circumstances that exists right now... usually all my colds end up with miserable secondary infections and coughing for weeks. I wouldn't just randomly go browsing for any illness that might happen to cross my path. But you do you. Just be careful so you don't pass it on to someone who hasn't signed up for it voluntarily. 

1 minute ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Honestly, I'd NEVER take my chances, especially not with the special circumstances that exists right now... usually all my colds end up with miserable secondary infections and coughing for weeks. I wouldn't just randomly go browsing for any illness that might happen to cross my path. But you do you. Just be careful so you don't pass it on to someone who hasn't signed up for it voluntarily. 

That’s super fair, I haven’t decided that I’m GOING to do this, it’s more of a fantasy that I can see myself acting on. I can also see myself decide to do it and think better of it when I actually get there. Experiencing those special circumstances once was more than enough, I hope I can avoid it in the future. I would also like to avoid infecting others, I always wear a mask around others if I think I could have been exposed to something, or if I’m not feeling well. You’ve given me a lot of good reasons not to do anything I mentioned lol

3 minutes ago, bluedream said:

That’s super fair, I haven’t decided that I’m GOING to do this, it’s more of a fantasy that I can see myself acting on. I can also see myself decide to do it and think better of it when I actually get there. Experiencing those special circumstances once was more than enough, I hope I can avoid it in the future. I would also like to avoid infecting others, I always wear a mask around others if I think I could have been exposed to something, or if I’m not feeling well. You’ve given me a lot of good reasons not to do anything I mentioned lol

:lol: This does sound like a scenario that would be great in fantasy and fiction, but maybe not carried out in real life. However, we're all human, so sooner or later you're gonna catch something anyway (hopefully just a regular cold), and if your man tends to get sick often, maybe it would be better (and maybe even more arousing in a way) to wait for the next time he catches something and then share what he already has? IDK. Contagion is something out of my comfort zone, but it works in specific fantasies about specific people, though I'm not sure I'd like it if it suddenly was presented as reality. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

:lol: This does sound like a scenario that would be great in fantasy and fiction, but maybe not carried out in real life. However, we're all human, so sooner or later you're gonna catch something anyway (hopefully just a regular cold), and if your man tends to get sick often, maybe it would be better (and maybe even more arousing in a way) to wait for the next time he catches something and then share what he already has? IDK. Contagion is something out of my comfort zone, but it works in specific fantasies about specific people, though I'm not sure I'd like it if it suddenly was presented as reality. :lol: 

Good point, it would be better to get something from him. No reason to take unnecessary risks. It is still cold and flu season around here!

2 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Honestly I’m not surprised, just didn’t look into it enough to figure that out. It seemed a little too weird to be true lol. Thanks for the info!