Sneeze Fetish Forum

Did anyone else do this?

cameronsneeze

Did anyone else draw people sneezing as a child? I used to do this when I was very young and it all makes sense now… lol.

• 1 month later...

I wished. I don't have a single artistic bone in my body. 

If I had a fraction of the talent, that I've seen here and other sites, I'd happily doodle some sneezes

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely would have if I could. Props to anybody who’s talented enough to draw people sneezing. I used to draw just regular portraits of people, but I don’t think I could pull off the added complexity.

I didn't really draw much as a child, I started reading quite quickly which I still enjoy doing.

Actually I did, I remember a distinct drawing I did around the age of... 10 maybe (?) while I had to stay at the hospital for a week and wasn´t allowed to leave my room or have any media for entertainment. So I drew quite a lot of stuff, though nothing accurate or pretty I must say 🤣. In one drawing I imagined there to be tiny little creatures inside peoples noses that "pulled" on people nasal mucous membranes to make them sneeze (I think I even wrote the explanation next to the drawing). My mom found that drawing while we were still at the hospital and kept asking me about it and if her hayfever was the inspiration behind it.... This was literally one THE MOST cringy an awkward situations of my life and there are quite a few to choose from, I felt SO terribly weird and ashamed that I stopped drawing any sneeze related stuff and kept things in my head form that day on. 
But you´re totally right, looking back makes a lot of sense now 😄

It's odd reading this thread and either seeing comments from people who are thinking of what they did as teens or who simply were very critical of themselves as kids. I certainly made a lot of drawings of people being sick back when I was young enough to have very little self cricism compared to later on in my life (not that I would have stopped drawing such things when I turned a teen, or in my late teens, or ever).

I... Did. A lot.

Back when I was discovering the fetish, I doodled a lot of sneezy girls. They weren't very good and looked more angular than human. The back of all my notebooks were filled with doodles like that.

I remember I would keep some of the drawings I did under my mattress. The bed I had broke, so I just slept on the floor. 

One special birthday, I came home from my part-time job to find not only did my family buy me a bed, but assembled it that same day! I was so floored, until I saw a very familiar piece of notebook paper, neatly folded on my nightstand...

No one ever mentioned anything about it, and I'm never going to bring it up...

14 hours ago, Dawsio said:

I... Did. A lot.

Back when I was discovering the fetish, I doodled a lot of sneezy girls. They weren't very good and looked more angular than human. The back of all my notebooks were filled with doodles like that.

I remember I would keep some of the drawings I did under my mattress. The bed I had broke, so I just slept on the floor. 

One special birthday, I came home from my part-time job to find not only did my family buy me a bed, but assembled it that same day! I was so floored, until I saw a very familiar piece of notebook paper, neatly folded on my nightstand...

No one ever mentioned anything about it, and I'm never going to bring it up...

Kudos to your family for not bringing it up! 

• 1 month later...

Oh my... I definitely did. I drew myself comics that made close to no sense now that I think about it lol. But I was very conscious of the fact that it wasn't something I could show anyone, so I hid my drawings in a special folder in between homework and "regular" drawings. I'm pretty sure it's still somewhere in my parents' attic...

On 1/18/2023 at 10:27 AM, cameronsneeze said:

Did anyone else draw people sneezing as a child? I used to do this when I was very young and it all makes sense now… lol.

I definitely did, and I had to hide them from my family members because I'd be soooooo embarrassed if they saw them

• 3 weeks later...

Haha I tried in when I got older and had a little bit more artistic ability. I could mostly just get cartoonish facial expressions and thats about it.

OMG, yes... I remember once, when I was about 9 or 10 years old, I doodled some cartoon-like character (a woman, I think) with a huge red nose, and scribbled a few words to go with it, like how she caught a bad cold in the rain and couldn't stop sneezing... And that drawing fell into the hands of a boy of the same age who had come to our house for a visit. I remember how deadly embarrassed I was when he found it, and how I absolutely didn't want him to see it, but I couldn't stop him - after all, kids find things even more intriguing when they're not supposed to see them - but as far as I remember, he didn't think anything about it, reacting jus like, "So what?" or something like that.

That brings me back to what I wrote in a different thread the other day: For people outside our community, a sneeze is just that - a sneeze. 😉

On 3/24/2023 at 11:07 AM, Spacesneezeman said:

I didn't really draw much as a child, I started reading quite quickly which I still enjoy doing.

If you don't mind me asking, how old were you when you started reading? (I'm just entertaining an idea of giftedness and neurodivergency and fetishism here ..)

On 1/18/2023 at 3:27 AM, cameronsneeze said:

Just came back to say that reading this thread made me feel a little less weird about my past self, so thank you ❤️ 

4 hours ago, Bird said:

Just came back to say that reading this thread made me feel a little less weird about my past self, so thank you ❤️ 

Hey I’m so glad about this!! Much love 🥰

Oh yes I have... and I am so glad I had the mind to hide them. Even at a young age I thought it was wrong, but I hadn't quite discovered wtf a fetish was, or why I was fixated on sneezing, just that I found it cute. I think around 8 or 9 was when I thought 'hey this thing that used to scare me keeps popping up in my mind, lemme doodle it'. On that note I wonder if anyone in the forum experienced feeling scared about sneezes in general at a very young age.

Sometimes I wish I could post my fetish art online but due to having a vanilla online presence, it can't be done anymore. I certainly do still draw it.

• 1 month later...

I did when I was super young, like 7 or 8, but I stopped after my mom found a comic strip I drew related to sneezing 🥴 I remember her laughing at it and I was soooo embarrassed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/24/2023 at 9:11 PM, muskysneeze said:

I definitely did, and I had to hide them from my family members because I'd be soooooo embarrassed if they saw them

Not a very good artist, so nope. I'm better off taking scenic pictures and sometimes where there's lots of trees😃

On 1/17/2023 at 9:27 PM, cameronsneeze said:

Kind of? It was usually just the nose or something. My drawing skills sucked, so I usually wasn't good enough to draw any actual good sneeze drawings worth saving.

• 1 month later...

I wish had the talent to do this…I wish I could get someone now to draw me personal sneeze art 😂😩