Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any used tissue lovers want to share what they love about them?

bluedream

Tissues and nose blowing are a big part of my fetish. I like watching/listening to people blow their nose (I prefer wet gurgly blows), seeing the tissues after they’ve been used, and if it’s my partner’s tissue I like to feel how wet and snotty it is, blow my nose with it, or put it slightly inside my nostrils and inhale. I also like contagion, so the transfer of germs from my partner to me like that is thrilling. 

Anyone else who likes used tissues, tell me what you like about them and/or what you do with them!

I love seeing the snotty tissues after a woman has blown into them too! Hankies are great too but there's something about a bunch of wrecked tissues full of snot that does it for me. I would love to help a girlfriend blow her nose some day and feel the snot hitting the tissues. 🤧

1 hour ago, djm4991 said:

I love seeing the snotty tissues after a woman has blown into them too! Hankies are great too but there's something about a bunch of wrecked tissues full of snot that does it for me. I would love to help a girlfriend blow her nose some day and feel the snot hitting the tissues. 🤧

One time when my fiancé was super sick with a sinus infection he let me help him blow his nose. It was honestly one of the most erotic experiences of my life. I wish he would let me do it all the time!

11 minutes ago, bluedream said:

One time when my fiancé was super sick with a sinus infection he let me help him blow his nose. It was honestly one of the most erotic experiences of my life. I wish he would let me do it all the time!

That must have been amazing, indeed. I hope to experience something similar one day.

5 hours ago, djm4991 said:

That must have been amazing, indeed. I hope to experience something similar one day.

I hope you find someone willing to explore that with you :)

22 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

I'm also like that but with handkerchiefs too

What about handkerchiefs do you like compared to tissues? I’ve never had a huge interest in hankies so I’m just curious what people think about them

5 hours ago, bluedream said:

What about handkerchiefs do you like compared to tissues? I’ve never had a huge interest in hankies so I’m just curious what people think about them

With tissues I find that I tend to blow holes through tissues, also I find them to small to use so my handkerchiefs are large and I can bury my nose in them.

6 hours ago, bluedream said:

For other people using them, it's cool to see I guess what style/colour etc of handkerchief they choose/use, but also there's something just so prepared about having one, like you must be sick or allergic be ause you knew you'd need to blow your nose a bit today. 

I personally like using them as they are much bigger and stronger than a tissue, and more convenient and practical to carry around. 

While I do appreciate hankies and carry one almost every day (mostly for cleaning my glasses and the like), tissues are definitely my preference.

There’s something about beginning with a pristine, white tissue, then leaving it completely soaked by a series of wet, gurgling blows. Then, starting over once the need to blow arises again! They may not be environmentally friendly, but on a day when my allergies are bad or if I’ve got a nasty cold in my nose, a hanky is rendered useless inside of 30 minutes!

Whenever my partner is sick, I have to admit that I am often fascinated by the tissues she leaves behind after blowing constantly. I sometimes get envious when she’s keeping a snotty cold all to herself, so I’ll try to catch it next!

@bluedream I’ve also had the pleasure of helping my partner blow her nose a few times, but it’s absolutely lovely!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 1:16 PM, djm4991 said:

Same, particularly if she had a really snotty cold

19 hours ago, Lavendersnz said:

Same, particularly if she had a really snotty cold

I agree. I've seen a few snotty cold tissues in my day and they were amazing. 😍

• 3 months later...

I jave a tissue paper in my car door, i blow my nose into this tissue a couple of times and didn't throw it yet. 

• 1 month later...
On 18.1.2023 at 11:16 PM, djm4991 said:

אני אוהב לראות את הרקמות המחורצות אחרי שאישה התנפחה אליהן מדי! גם האנקיז נהדרים אבל יש משהו בחבורת רקמות הרוסות מלאות נזלת שעושה לי את זה. אשמח לעזור לחברה לקנח את האף יום אחד ולהרגיש את הנזלת פוגעת ברקמות. 🤧

I was standing near a bus station in winter day, and I saw a beautiful girl blowing her nose with both hands with an amazing sound. 

after she threw the tissue to the garbage, I took it and it was wet with yellow snot, it was horny to blow my nose in this wet tissue again. 

• 2 months later...

I love snotty tissues, especially the ones with thick yellow/green snot in them. To me they are a visual representation of how bad a cold is. I have a collection of snotty tissue pics from over the years and I'm open to trading collections.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 9:16 PM, djm4991 said:

Did this once, would love to do again xx, actually found it quite tricky to coordinate the blow with the nostril pinching etc lol

22 hours ago, Engmanny said:

Did this once, would love to do again xx, actually found it quite tricky to coordinate the blow with the nostril pinching etc lol

What did her blows sound like, if I may ask?

On 11/2/2023 at 10:40 PM, djm4991 said:

What did her blows sound like, if I may ask?

Was hoping they would be gurgly and snotty to feel on my hand through tissue but they were a little honky not normally her, I did a poor job 

On 11/3/2023 at 8:26 PM, Engmanny said:

Was hoping they would be gurgly and snotty to feel on my hand through tissue but they were a little honky not normally her, I did a poor job 

Sounds like something you can improve on! That's not a bad thing. ;)

I have to admit, I'm more of a hanky fan, but I absolutely love just how soaked and goopy a tissue can get, especially if only one is used on a nose blow or sneeze that probably needed more than one tissue🤧💦

1 hour ago, Its All Sternutation said:

I have to admit, I'm more of a hanky fan, but I absolutely love just how soaked and goopy a tissue can get, especially if only one is used on a nose blow or sneeze that probably needed more than one tissue🤧💦

Oh, I love that too! Hell, I've seen some layered tissues of two that look like there could've been another thrown in there.