Sneeze Fetish Forum

Few obs

Trynasneeze

I was walking through the mall today when I saw a lady sneeze: HEHCHOO!! loud and wet sounding. It was just uncovered towards the ground in front of her (the mall was pretty empty). She was about late 30s, brown lady with an upturned nose. 

After that I was in a glasses shop. One of the girls in there (long dark hair, about 20) was wearing a white flannel shirt over a tank top and skirt. I watched a little as I noticed her sneeze. A quiet but breathy Hitchuh! into her elbow. She wiped her nose on her sleeve. She then sniffled a little as she kept talking to the other girl working, and wiped her nose again with her sleeve. The other girl blessed her. A minute later I saw grab a single tissue from a box on the counter beside her. She turned away and gave her nose a very quiet blow. 

Lastly, a man, about 35. He sneezed again and again, about 8 or 9 times, each about 15 seconds apart. Some uncovered, some into his hands. I heard him sniff a few times in between. 

And then just as I was exiting the mall I noticed a dropped handkerchief on the sidewalk. It was a blue plaid on a white cloth. Funny coincidence, I'm pretty sure I used to own one with the exact same design like 10-15 years ago.