Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trynasneeze

I was walking down the street today and as I got close by to a local cafe, three people were just walking out of the place. 

The subject of the obs was a lady, about mid 20s, red hair, slightly thickset. She was with her two parents. 

As they walked out of the cafe and into my line of view the lady was blowing her nose. Two handed, a few blows by how long she did it for, into an unfolded largeish white handkerchief. 

She blew her nose for about 15-20 seconds, then kind of loosely folded the hanky and tucked in her handbag that hung from her shoulder. I wasn't close enough to hear anything though unfortunately. 

I wonder if there are two types of re-folding handkerchiefs after they've been blown into:

• Loosely, just so that the latest snotty mess is kept safely on the inside?
  • A pretence that the handkerchief is still clean by carefully arranging the original laundered folds? The next time it's flourished, any bystander might think they're seeing a fresh handkerchief being used

If there are two types of folding, it sounds as this this great observation was of the first type

• 5 weeks later...