Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Cold that I have for weeks now ...

Chhinkninducing

Since this new year started, I have this congested cold with so many sneezes that I couldn't even count them. Also it made my voice raspy and my sneezes sound so harsh these days and make me sniffle a lot afterwards, but whenever I use a tissue I'll sneeze more but when I think I'm good and don't need one, my nose will tickle like crazy some minutes after and I really need to sneeze so bad, even sometimes in multiples, and then I'll need a tissue anyway. 😛

The major fit I got out of it so far was that I sneezed  in a row and then 9 more over he next 6 minutes - all I could do was to sit down and sneeze, couldn't do anything else while I was still going lol. But I totally enjoyed it no doubt! :)

I recorded some of my cold sneezes to hear for myself how different they sound in comparision to my regular daily natrural sneezes, but after I did I also send it so someone some days after who I met here in the Forum and that person liked them a lot as well. I live alone in my house on a little hill surrounded by fields so no one is around to bless me, so getting sweet blessings after I sneezed and could share it with that person really helped me to recover a bit better if that makes sense and was - and still is - very welcome :)

Here are some of my cold sneezes that I managed to record - see attachments. Can't upload the amount that I wanted, but feel free to ask me nicely in case if anyone would be interrested.^^

I still have this long-term cold and I'd like to talk about it if anyone of you would be up for it :3

Bless me :D

yours,
Tommy