Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ana Kasparian?

ArloEaston

Shes been on the young turks for like a decade and has done thousands of shows on the internet.  I would think ones gotta be out there somewhere??

Thanks much appreciated!  I'd love to see the ones you have on your laptop.  Seems like you have quite the collection from political pundits lol.  May I ask who else you have?

1 hour ago, ArloEaston said:

Thanks much appreciated!  I'd love to see the ones you have on your laptop.  Seems like you have quite the collection from political pundits lol.  May I ask who else you have?

I'm not familiar with political pundits, but I do have some from female politicians that I've already posted, as well as some from YouTube political commentators , mostly female and right wing: Candace Owens, Lauren Southern, Daisy Cousens, Sydney Watson and the other ladies on Fox whose names I don't remember

7 hours ago, Wetlover88 said:

I'm not familiar with political pundits, but I do have some from female politicians that I've already posted, as well as some from YouTube political commentators , mostly female and right wing: Candace Owens, Lauren Southern, Daisy Cousens, Sydney Watson and the other ladies on Fox whose names I don't remember

Awesome.  Can you post the fox ladies ones (:

On 1/23/2023 at 3:19 AM, Wetlover88 said:

Can you post the sydney watson and lauren southern ones for me please?

On 1/23/2023 at 10:45 AM, Wetlover88 said:

I had a couple of them saved on my old laptop I’m trying to find them rn. Here’re  some that are still on my phone https://imgur.com/a/7BMeDFY

I'd been wondering for a long time if there were any sneezes of her. These sound great but somewhat restrained/stifled. Do you have nay sneezes of Ana that are not stifled?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys.  Ive been looking for more from Ana but theyre pretty hard to find even when using filmot.com.  Theres gotta be a decent amount out there given all the times she's live streamed on TYT.  If anybody has any archived or knows a better way to find them please post here.

• 4 months later...