Sneeze Fetish Forum

Flying with a cold (f)

Trynasneeze

I've had to go away for work for a few days, so yesterday afternoon I had a flight to catch. 

It was only a short one on a small plane, but as luck would have it, (not for her) the girl sitting beside me had quite the cold. 

She was about 20-25, had long blonde hair and had on a black t-shirt and black leggings. As soon as she came and sat down beside me she sniffed wetly. She rubbed her nose on her palm and said hi, then sorry she has a bit of a cold. 

The flight was only about an hour but she sniffled like every minute throughout. She coughed a few times and at least 6 or 7 times she sneezed: into her hands, triggering heavier sniffling for a few minutes after each. 

About 20 minutes before landing she asked the flight attendant if they had any tissues. They brought her a few napkins and she used one to wipe her nose - never blew it on the plane. But she was still holding one of the napkins when we got off the plane

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 1:44 AM, MessyOnMain said:

Wowww lucky you! Did you end up catching her cold?

I absolutely did. About 2 days later, and it was quite the cold. I believe I posted a separate obs about my cold