Sneeze Fetish Forum

Masterpost of Celebrity Blessers (Coming soon in this thread…)

Comfortandstuff

Hey, y’all! So- after a while of compiling clips and finding things, I’ve decided to make a master post as the self proclaimed Monarch of blessing content. I’ve found a lot more clips of males, cause I’m naturally interested in their blessings more. Before I throw all of these clips out, and timestamps and all that jazz- I’ve got some questions! 

1. I’m assuming this is the appropriate place to do it, considered Bless you isn’t a fetish itself, but more an extension of the sneezing fetish. If this should be moved, just let me know. I think I’m in the clear, though. 

2. If you have ANY content that has not been passed through the Forum before, please send it here and I will add it to the post. 

3. If there’s an influx of people that would be interested in female blessers as well, let me know and I’ll add what I have and look for some more. 

4. If there’s content that has been removed from long ago, I will still add their name at the bottom of the list as a confirmed celebrity blesser. Same goes if they are talking about a story in which they have said Bless You, and movie scenes in which there are real sneezes kept in and blessed by the character/actor. 

5. Anything else I didn’t mention, feel free to bring up if you have an addition you may want to add. This’ll take me some time so I want to make sure I get it as right as possible from the gate. 

Thanks, pals! I’ve been missing the forum. :)❤️ 

~A