Sneeze Fetish Forum

What's your sick day routine?

Melody

Usually I'm so sneezy when I'm sick that I sneeze every 3-6 minutes, even multiples happen regularly, so that I can't really do much else as it bends me over all the time and makes me wanna use a tissue afterwards. Keeps me busy then in a way xD Always feels like I need to sneeze again soon until I really have to some moments later, haha. xD
And when my sneezy days within the cold are over, I feel stuffy sooner or later, so I induce or use Chhinkni to clear my sinuses. I also drink a lot of tea and make myself cozy on my sofa-bed watching streams ;)
I just got over a cold that lasted for almost 4 weeks, still have a bit of it left, that's why I remember that so well :D Overall I enjoyed it fetish-wise as I enjoy the sneezing that makes up for the other symptoms :D 

Edited by Chhinkninducing

I usually try to stay under a good heavy blanket on the couch and try to find something to binge watch on t.v.

I'll have my tissues and anything I might need within reach

I'm not going to lie, I'm not one of those people who tries to deny being sick, or tries to carry on strongly regardless.  I definitely get comfy and stay in my PJs and maybe(definitely) a bit(a lot) feels sorry for myself and play video games and watch TV without moving unless I have to.

I'm really stubborn when I'm sick. I refuse to rest and I go into work same as usual. I'll probably take it easy on my off time but any work or school stuff is stuck in stone.

55 minutes ago, Dawsio said:

I'm really stubborn when I'm sick. I refuse to rest and I go into work same as usual. I'll probably take it easy on my off time but any work or school stuff is stuck in stone.

I completely agree. I’m the exact same.