Sneeze Fetish Forum

Flying with a cold PT 2 (self obs)

Trynasneeze

As you may have read, I have caught myself a horrible head cold. I was away for work all week and probably caught it from someone on the plane a few days ago. 

And unfortunately it wasn't magically gone in time for me to fly home. So today I had to fly with a cold. 

When I woke up I felt no better than yesterday. A bit congested, nose is still runny, throat is still sore. I had 2 clean handkerchiefs so I put one in each pocket and also bought a little pocket pack of Kleenex from the airport convenience store. 

The flight was only two hours but it wasn't a fun time. And I'm guessing the people around me weren't having fun at the thought of the cold germs they were surrounded by. 

I think I sneezed 9 times while on board. 

The first was during the safety briefing before we even took off. I never stifle but due to the close proximity to other people I tried to muffle each sneeze as best I could and had a folded hanky in my hand/on my lap constantly.

Each sneeze sounded something like "HEH'SHUMPF!!" and was caught in a handkerchief. I had to sniffle quite a bit and wipe my nose constantly. Every time I sneezed I would get a tissue out from the little packet and blow my nose. 

Eventually we landed and I was glad to get off the plane. I'm sure those seated near me were as well. A big bless you to all of them in advance 🤧😂

My wife picked me up from the airport and had lovingly brought along a fresh handkerchief, which I was very grateful for. 

On the way home I stopped for a box of tissues as well, which I am now making my way through on the couch. As much as I like handkerchiefs the majority of the time, there is a certain day or two in most colds where your nose is just dripping and a box of tissues is wonderful. And now I am blowing my nose every 2-5 minutes, still sneezy, still congested, but throat isn't so sore, and at least I'm not having to sniffle. 

Awww, bless you. Thanks for the obs. I'm always into the blessings as you have probably figured out by now, lol. Anyone bless you on the plane? I'm on day 3 of my cold and it's definitely been a rough one.

Bless you! Did you find the pressure changes on ascent and descent had any effect on your nose and ears due to your cold?

I always have to blow my nose like a foghorn after I get off a flight even when I'm well, it's like the pressure changes and dry air really mess with my passages!

23 hours ago, ID2006 said:

Awww, bless you. Thanks for the obs. I'm always into the blessings as you have probably figured out by now, lol. Anyone bless you on the plane? I'm on day 3 of my cold and it's definitely been a rough one.

I did get one bless you from the flight attendant but that was it 

6 hours ago, Rick said:

Bless you! Did you find the pressure changes on ascent and descent had any effect on your nose and ears due to your cold?

I always have to blow my nose like a foghorn after I get off a flight even when I'm well, it's like the pressure changes and dry air really mess with my passages!

Yeah the pressure changes definitely messed with my ears really bad and made me feel super congested during landing