Sneeze Fetish Forum

What's your all time favourite trope?

OneSaltySir

I'm curious to see who likes what in a typical sneezing scenario!ย 

For me, I'm not too picky since personally it's about the loss of control. However, if a sleepy sickie who's still wet from a shower sneezes into their blankets, I canโ€™t help but ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

What makes a scenario for you?

I like stuff like caretaking, handkerchiefs (especially if someone lends one to someone else), blessings, etc. I don't have fetishes for those specific elements; they just make a sneezing scenario that much better. Pretty much anything is good, though!ย ๐Ÿ˜

I'm a sucker for in-charge people with power and authority, stoic ice queens used to being in control, ending up losing control completely despite their best efforts, just because there's an allergen nearby. :whistle:ย 

ย 

4 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I'm a sucker for in-charge people with power and authority, stoic ice queens used to being in control, ending up losing control completely despite their best efforts, just because there's an allergen nearby. :whistle:ย 

ย 

I gasped. I wonโ€™t even lie I read it and gasped. You broke me, I literally won't be able to focus on anything ever again...this is ART right here

17 minutes ago, OneSaltySir said:

I gasped. I wonโ€™t even lie I read it and gasped. You broke me, I literally won't be able to focus on anything ever again...this is ART right here

So I have branched out a little bit fetish-wise over the years, but you did ask for all time favourite trope and that's it, that's the one. :rofl:ย 

ย 

Sick person in a car.ย  Whether they are a passenger or a driver, stuck in traffic or on a long lonely road, alone or crammed in with a bunch of other people, as long as they are sick and in a car, I am happy.ย  I have loved this honestly since forever, and I always come back to it again and again.

For me, something I love is the act of another person struggling to hold someone elseโ€™s sneeze back a couple times before being unable to prevent it again. Especially in a sneezing while hiding or gigantic/destructive sneeze scenario. Kinda vanilla given what was discussed above, but ice queens/dominating characters struggling to not lose control from a sneeze is definitely in my top 3

• 2 weeks later...

Magic sneezes is probably my favorite. I also like giants sneezing, and of course sneezing while hiding (especially if someone else is trying to help the person keep from sneezing or muffle it).

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 8:28 PM, RosyLights said:

I like stuff like caretaking, handkerchiefs (especially if someone lends one to someone else), blessings, etc. I don't have fetishes for those specific elements; they just make a sneezing scenario that much better. Pretty much anything is good, though!ย ๐Ÿ˜

Was this the world of handkerchief caretaking as seen by 1950s advertisers? ... 'Pyramid' was a style of handkerchief, btw (also available for women, apparently)!

TootalPyramidresized.jpg.8d4435ba4a15d72a57bc6573e0d9f92c.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I think my favorite trope is when someone who is easily grossed out by other peoples sneezes, snot and such things gets very sick or develops allergies and is "condemned" to be just as "gross". Eventually if their nose is acting up enough the person becomes what they used to hate and learns to understand that its not that bad.

• 1 month later...

I like cold symptoms, especially sniffling, fevers, caretaking. I like it when the sneezes are desperate and contagious, and for example when poor sickie is too exhausted to cover properly or at all

On 1/29/2023 at 8:03 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

Sick person in a car.ย  Whether they are a passenger or a driver, stuck in traffic or on a long lonely road, alone or crammed in with a bunch of other people, as long as they are sick and in a car, I am happy.ย  I have loved this honestly since forever, and I always come back to it again and again.

Thatโ€™s interesting, I quite like it in cars but I find will more often associate it with public transport. Someone being so miserably sick and contagious with a horribly snotty and sneezy cold, the part of their cheeks visible over the ill-fitting mask clearly flushed with fever. Trying and failing to keep their germs to themselves, unable to stifle and constantly sniffling and sneezing desperately. And I often envisage a germaphobe or two next to them, but a cold-connoisseur watching them from further back in the bus or train, thoroughly enjoying the show. Possibly even making their way closer, perhaps offering poor sickie a tissue or hanky.

• 2 months later...

Definitely anything connected to cold weather- rain/snow/winter/fall/etc. and someone cute catching a cold as a result and needing to be taken care of and kept warm. I also love the idea of someone with an absolutely horrible cold trying to ignore it just to get through a day of work, but theyโ€™re not fooling anyone with their constant sneezing, and terribly congested voice.

I prefer allergies in general and also the desperation that comes with it and the sneezes usually sound different too, more powerful. I like that.
I donโ€™t really enjoy colds like most people do, probably because I struggle with the caretaking part due to me worrying way more than I should most of the time. It ends up being a bit stressful.

So definitely allergies for me, the scenario doesnโ€™t even really matter in that caseย :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 10:04 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

ย 

Yes to all of this! Amazing! I also love your work here on the forum. Great stories and beautiful sneezes.ย 

• 3 weeks later...

I love this thread so much โญ๏ธ

I love when a person with a terrible cold has their feet in hot water, a blanket around their shoulders, an ice pack on their head, and they cannot stop sneezing ๐Ÿฅน

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2023 at 7:14 PM, hot-with-fever said:

I like cold symptoms, especially sniffling, fevers, caretaking. I like it when the sneezes are desperate and contagious, and for example when poor sickie is too exhausted to cover properly or at all

This my favorite trope as well๐Ÿ˜ Especially caretaking, but I like it reverse comfort.

• 1 month later...

I like contagion and prefer it to be accidental (not someone trying to get sick or asking someone to sneeze in their face or trying to get others sick), and definitely sickness over allergies.ย 

• 4 months later...

1. Fantasy of 'I am allergic to you' from two secret kinksters

2. Cold caretaking - the more intimate, the better.

3. Giant(ess) sneezing.

4. Destructive sneezing.

5. Accidental human tissue use (aka, mid sneeze, person grabs someone's shirt that they are wearing.)

ย