Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anime Request?

Liath.two

I know I’ve been raving about this a lot lol, but these characters are CRIMINALLY underrepresented, if at all. So I merely make a humble request for someone to do some thing with any of the following characters:

Erza Scarlet (Fairytale)

Rangiku Matsumoto (Bleach)

Lucoa/Illulu (Dragon Maid)

Yamato (One Piece)

If anyone does decide to make something with these characters because of this post, tag me! I am dying to read/ look at art of them!

A while back, I was browsing Pixiv for One Piece sneeze art, and did find some of Yamato. I don't think the art is specifically geared towards fetish interests, but she does sneeze in them. I'm not sure how to share the links, though. I don't think we're allowed to directly link to stuff, and I am woefully inept with technology. 😅 Maybe I should check the rules/guidelines and see if I can figure it out. I could also try writing something, if you have any ideas. I've never written about female characters, and I'm not the best at writing, but I'd be willing to give it a try.

20 hours ago, RosyLights said:

A while back, I was browsing Pixiv for One Piece sneeze art, and did find some of Yamato. I don't think the art is specifically geared towards fetish interests, but she does sneeze in them. I'm not sure how to share the links, though. I don't think we're allowed to directly link to stuff, and I am woefully inept with technology. 😅 Maybe I should check the rules/guidelines and see if I can figure it out. I could also try writing something, if you have any ideas. I've never written about female characters, and I'm not the best at writing, but I'd be willing to give it a try.

Ooh I know what you’re talking about, and I forgot about it! I agree that they arent really fetish related, but if you are willing to write something about any of these characters I’d be eternally  grateful!

3 hours ago, Liath.two said:

Ooh I know what you’re talking about, and I forgot about it! I agree that they arent really fetish related, but if you are willing to write something about any of these characters I’d be eternally  grateful!

Sure, I can try! Out of those fandoms, I am only familiar with One Piece, but I could look into some of the others and try to get a feel for the characters. Is there any particular scenario you would like or anything you want me to include or leave out?

7 hours ago, RosyLights said:

Sure, I can try! Out of those fandoms, I am only familiar with One Piece, but I could look into some of the others and try to get a feel for the characters. Is there any particular scenario you would like or anything you want me to include or leave out?

Well they are mostly powerful women/man so if you could write something where maybe their sneezes are a bit destructive that would be great! Thank you so much!

16 hours ago, Liath.two said:

Well they are mostly powerful women/man so if you could write something where maybe their sneezes are a bit destructive that would be great! Thank you so much!

I'll do my best! I'm thinking of trying the one from Bleach, but don't know much about the series. I'll have to read/watch some scenes to get a handle on the universe and character. In what way would you like her sneezes to be destructive? Should they blow things over, make her lose control of her powers, etc? Is there anything else you'd like to see? A preferred cause of her sneezes, interactions with other characters, a specific setting, or anything else?

1 hour ago, RosyLights said:

I'll do my best! I'm thinking of trying the one from Bleach, but don't know much about the series. I'll have to read/watch some scenes to get a handle on the universe and character. In what way would you like her sneezes to be destructive? Should they blow things over, make her lose control of her powers, etc? Is there anything else you'd like to see? A preferred cause of her sneezes, interactions with other characters, a specific setting, or anything else?

Blowing things over because of her losing control of her powers would be great! And I have been thinking a lot about dust and pepper recently, and maybe she could interact with Yoruichi or Tier from the show!

21 hours ago, Liath.two said:

Blowing things over because of her losing control of her powers would be great! And I have been thinking a lot about dust and pepper recently, and maybe she could interact with Yoruichi or Tier from the show!

All right; I'll make sure to include that! I'm not sure exactly how long it will take me to write this, but I'll try to have it posted within... a month, maybe? I'm a bit of a slow writer, but it shouldn't take longer than that. I will look into the series a bit more, then get right to work!

21 hours ago, RosyLights said:

All right; I'll make sure to include that! I'm not sure exactly how long it will take me to write this, but I'll try to have it posted within... a month, maybe? I'm a bit of a slow writer, but it shouldn't take longer than that. I will look into the series a bit more, then get right to work!

Thank you so much!

• 3 months later...

There's an Anime where a Boy is very allergic to cats and because of a curse turnes slowly into one because he is treating cats badly. I sadly forgot the name.