Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any Arabic speakers?

ConstantlySneezing

I am trying to translate "sneeze fetish" into Arabic (please don't tell me to Google translate - been there, done that) in the hopes of finding some sort of online content, lol, but perhaps this fetish is genetically confined to some parts of the world? 🤣

It's hard to find sneeze fetish communities in other languages, usually we just find ourselves on English forums and social networks. This is the safest thing, even here you can find other fetishists from Arab countries. But if it's more content you're looking for, do your research in the direction of "sneezing" without "fetish" in Arabic. :razz:

For my part, I am always looking for French-speaking sneeze fetishists, I have been looking everywhere for many years now, but the only place I find them is on this forum. I think that since it is an extremely rare fetish, some countries in the world have not yet become aware of it. If, for example, tomorrow our fetishism was looped on television or on the Internet, there is no doubt that new communities will begin to form everywhere and in all languages. But until then, it might take some time. x)

10 minutes ago, oOMariusOo said:

It's hard to find sneeze fetish communities in other languages, usually we just find ourselves on English forums and social networks. This is the safest thing, even here you can find other fetishists from Arab countries. But if it's more content you're looking for, do your research in the direction of "sneezing" without "fetish" in Arabic. :razz:

For my part, I am always looking for French-speaking sneeze fetishists, I have been looking everywhere for many years now, but the only place I find them is on this forum. I think that since it is an extremely rare fetish, some countries in the world have not yet become aware of it. If, for example, tomorrow our fetishism was looped on television or on the Internet, there is no doubt that new communities will begin to form everywhere and in all languages. But until then, it might take some time. x)

I speak French if that helps 🤣

12 minutes ago, oOMariusOo said:

Any fetishists from Arab countries, please respond present 📢

2 hours ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

I speak French if that helps 🤣

Of course, it would be a real pleasure for me to be able to chat with you and talk about sneezing in French. Do not hesitate to send me a private message when you are validated by the forum. On the forum, only English is authorized, but once you are validated by the modo, you get access to almost all the functions of the forum, including the mailbox. :razz:

2 hours ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

Any fetishists from Arab countries, please respond present 📢

There is an old topic that can help you, its title is : "Where in the world are you ?" You can already see several people from Arab countries and post a message yourself to specify where you come from. This could be a good start for your research. I show you the link below.
- https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/11320-where-in-the-world-are-you/

3 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

Of course, it would be a real pleasure for me to be able to chat with you and talk about sneezing in French. Do not hesitate to send me a private message when you are validated by the forum. On the forum, only English is authorized, but once you are validated by the modo, you get access to almost all the functions of the forum, including the mailbox. :razz:

There is an old topic that can help you, its title is : "Where in the world are you ?" You can already see several people from Arab countries and post a message yourself to specify where you come from. This could be a good start for your research. I show you the link below.
- https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/11320-where-in-the-world-are-you/

One girl in Lebanon, and another in Egypt (Yup, I went through all 30 pages 😂)

But nothing prevents you from putting your post on the Topic to let people know where you come from so that the next newcomers can find you more easily if they live in the same country as you. Finally, that's what I advise you to do but I realize that I haven't done it myself yet. Every time I think about it, I forget. 😅