Sneeze Fetish Forum

Noses.

ConstantlySneezing

Do you look at noses? Do you notice noses that are particularly pink and identify them as being sensitive noses? Do you look at bigger nostrils and imagine sticking a blade of glass up there? Giving them a rub? 

The moments when we can see in our field of vision pink noses, sniffling, dripping and bubbling with the desire to sneeze. Of course it is always a very pleasant observation and with a certain suspense. Sneezing or not sneezing ? That is the question !! It's my favorite suspense. This kind of observation is legion on the forum, you can find many. ^_^

A "blade of glass" ? I don't quite see what it is. I would tend to imagine tickling with a glasses legs or with cotton swabs, or even with a soft feather, yes. :razz:

1 hour ago, oOMariusOo said:

The moments when we can see in our field of vision pink noses, sniffling, dripping and bubbling with the desire to sneeze. Of course it is always a very pleasant observation and with a certain suspense. Sneezing or not sneezing ? That is the question !! It's my favorite suspense. This kind of observation is legion on the forum, you can find many. ^_^

A "blade of glass" ? I don't quite see what it is. I would tend to imagine tickling with a glasses legs or with cotton swabs, or even with a soft feather, yes. :razz:

A piece of grass? 😅

I always look at noses, to me it’s the most interesting part of the face! It’s always fun to look at pink noses that are irritated  from allergies or colds also. I also love bigger nostrils for sure but I never thought about sticking grass in them, may have to try that one day lol.

On 2/21/2023 at 3:04 AM, ConstantlySneezing said:

Do you look at noses? Do you notice noses that are particularly pink and identify them as being sensitive noses? Do you look at bigger nostrils and imagine sticking a blade of glass up there? Giving them a rub? 

Always, noses come in such an amazing variety! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have to admit I kinda love larger nostrils, but not necessarily bigger noses.

Also seeing sticking something there make me a bit uncomfortable, I don't know what that means 😅 Do I have a nose fetish or nah?

• 2 weeks later...

I do enjoy large noses a bit more! I have this thing about sneezes, related fetishes and sucu things conecting to someones personality somehow. I know it does not makes that much sense but I love it. 

I can't help it but to imagine and look at noses too! Haha

• 2 months later...
On 2/20/2023 at 6:04 PM, ConstantlySneezing said:

Yes, yes and YESSS!!!  Especially the blade of grass! 

@ConstantlySneezing Oh yes... 👃 🥰 I admit the thought of sticking a blade of grass in someone's nostril is new to me, but I like the idea of dreaming about it... 😊
I like big noses and wide nostrils (especially in women), but I'm always anxious about looking at them directly because I'm afraid they would catch me staring... 🫣

I do find noses to be quite beautiful in their variety of shapes and sizes. Part of the attraction comes from the way one's nose leads to imagine how they probably sneeze.

1 hour ago, Femiline77 said:

I do find noses to be quite beautiful in their variety of shapes and sizes. Part of the attraction comes from the way one's nose leads to imagine how they probably sneeze.

@Femiline77 how do you want them to sneeze?

@ConstantlySneezing I’ve been daydreaming this for along time.  Just me and my girl, tickling her large, soft, tender nostrils with the grass.  Waiting for the instinctive sound of sniffling to let me know that I’ve started a tickly itch just inside her nose.  She and I both know that no amount of rubbing or blowing will rid her of it.  The only way she’ll get relief is through a beautiful sneeze! 😅❤️

• 9 months later...

@ConstantlySneezing For me, the nose is the first thing that I notice when I look at someone. I admire the shape of the overall nose and nostrils as well as the color. It's sort of hard to put the type of nose I like into words because I just know it when I see it. Once I find a nose I like I usually immediately go into scenario mode 😂. A blade of grass to induce would be hot since they bend to the shape of the nose! Bigger nostrils are great to me because you can usually cover more range when inducing 😉. Long story short I love noses.