Sneeze Fetish Forum

(F) sneezy TA

Spacesneezeman

While I was writing the observation I posted earlier (about the lady in the train) I remembered another awesome observation from about half a year ago. I was attending Q&A session to help answer any last questions the students had before their upcoming exam (I’m a TA for that specific course). There were a few other TA’s present, 2 guys and 3 girls (all of us in our 20s). It was quite a sunny day and the sun was shining into the room, it was halfway through the Q&A and the students were enjoying a (well earned) coffee break, when I started to discuss the most asked questions with the other TA’s and the professor. Then suddenly one of the girls standing across from me sniffled and flared her nostrils, she took a step back and let out a sneeze. Before we even got to bless her, her breath hitched and she let out another particularly wet sounding sneeze at a slightly different angle, straight into the light. This resulted in the spray being quite clearly visible. We blessed her and continued to discuss the first part of the Q&A. At the end of the session as I was packing my things she was walking out of the room with one of her friends, as she approached the door she suddenly halted, looked away from her friend and had another sneezing fit, she grabbed a tissue, blew her nose and walked out of the room. A few days later I got a mail from the professor asking if I could fill in for her as one of the supervisors at the exam as the girl couldn’t make it due to illness (I was already one of the supervisors at the first exam). I accepted and along with the professor and 2 other TA’s I helped supervising the exam (which I really don’t mind doing 😀). Later I received an email from the girl thanking me for filling in for her.

6 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Great obs!  What was her nose blow like?  Was it a soft and gurgly blow or a loud honking blow?  

Soft but very wet sounding.

11 hours ago, shalbright222 said:

Fantastic obs! Can I ask what color her nails were painted, if any? and how many sneezes was her second fit?

She didn’t have them painted if I recall correctly, also the second fit was 2 sneezes. First a smaller one, then the second one came, just before it came out she froze for a solid second in a pre sneeze pose.

• 2 weeks later...

It's always nice when the stars align and the spray is visible. The last time that happened to me I walked right into a pole :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, LazyExplorer said:

Agreed visible spray certainly has an appeal to it 

It really does.

• 1 month later...
On 4/22/2023 at 5:06 AM, Spacesneezeman said:

It really does.

Can you tell us what her nose looked like? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2023 at 6:46 PM, sneezefan222 said:

Can you tell us what her nose looked like? 

A bit like Elle Fanning’s