Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wife sneeze obs

SFDON

23 hours ago, Coolio said:

Awesome obs thanks for sharing all these. Does she know about the fetish?

No problem! She knows about the fetish but I have never said the word “fetish” or anything but she gets the idea lol.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SFDON

• kiku

• Coolio

• ID2006

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, SFDON said:

No problem! She knows about the fetish but I have never said the word “fetish” or anything but she gets the idea lol.

Ah ok. That’s probably the best way to introduce it lol

36 minutes ago, Coolio said:

Ah ok. That’s probably the best way to introduce it lol

Yeah I think so too, sometimes people get a little weird when that word is used lol.

I have an amazing obs from last night. My wife’s allergies were really bad yesterday and while we were in the shower, she started to have a massive sneeze attack while she was washing her hair. She had that “pre sneeze” look on her face and then let out a massive HHH-NNG-SHHEEW sounding half stifled sneeze that sounded like it equally came from her mouth and nose. Snot and spit immediately came flying out and she immediately got the sneezy look on her face and sneezed 3 more times in a similar way. As mentioned before, she had her hands in her hair washing it so she was unable to wipe her nose. She then released 5-6 more very wet HH-EEESSSHHH sneezes almost completely from the mouth to avoid more snot coming out. She tried to finish washing her hair fast in between sneezes because she knew more were coming. When she was able to get her hands free she started to wipe her nose to get the irritant out and sneezed another 3-4 more massive sneezes. Overall, she sneezed around 12-13 times in a span of about 2 mins and I could not take my eyes off her lol.

3 hours ago, Juliana said:

Greats obs!

what is it that she’s allergic to?

Thank you! I think she is just allergic to dust and pollen, when she doesn’t take her allergy pill, she sneezes all day long in the spring.

On 4/14/2023 at 5:41 PM, SFDON said:

I have an amazing obs from last night. My wife’s allergies were really bad yesterday and while we were in the shower, she started to have a massive sneeze attack while she was washing her hair. She had that “pre sneeze” look on her face and then let out a massive HHH-NNG-SHHEEW sounding half stifled sneeze that sounded like it equally came from her mouth and nose. Snot and spit immediately came flying out and she immediately got the sneezy look on her face and sneezed 3 more times in a similar way. As mentioned before, she had her hands in her hair washing it so she was unable to wipe her nose. She then released 5-6 more very wet HH-EEESSSHHH sneezes almost completely from the mouth to avoid more snot coming out. She tried to finish washing her hair fast in between sneezes because she knew more were coming. When she was able to get her hands free she started to wipe her nose to get the irritant out and sneezed another 3-4 more massive sneezes. Overall, she sneezed around 12-13 times in a span of about 2 mins and I could not take my eyes off her lol.

Pre sneeze faces always kill me with excitement from the anticipation. And your wife certainly seemed to have delivered on it. Great obs!

21 hours ago, LazyExplorer said:

Pre sneeze faces always kill me with excitement from the anticipation. And your wife certainly seemed to have delivered on it. Great obs!

Thanks, Yeah pre sneeze faces are the best! My favorite part is seeing her nostrils flare!

2 hours ago, SFDON said:

Thanks, Yeah pre sneeze faces are the best! My favorite part is seeing her nostrils flare!

Flaring nostrils and then ideally a hand fanning in front of them. That just sends me 

This weekend I got one of the best obs if not the best of my wife to date! A couple days ago on Saturday, she was fairly sneezy and sneezed a little over 20 times but my favorite one was when she went outside in the backyard to tan again. She sneezed 6 times out there in a span of about an hour and I had the window open upstairs so I could hear them all lol. The best obs however, occurred yesterday on Sunday. We went to a playoff basketball game and she took her allergy pill but it had no effect at all. Even before we left, she sneezed more than 10 times. In the car on the way there, she sneezed another 10 or so times. However, when we got to the game, all hell broke loose and she sneezed probably 50-60 times while we were there! I was sitting to her left so when she sneezed she would turn her head and body towards me to kind of shield her and just let them go. Usually she sneezes in singles but now she’s been sneezing in doubles, triples, and sometimes quadruples. There were so many sneezes that the obs just kind of blended together for me, but my favorite was a wet, rapid triple sneeze she did. They were all desperate sounding like Hh-ee-ssshhhh, Hhh-iissshhh, Hhh-isshhh and very wet but thankfully for her not overly loud. Afterwords, I blessed her for the millionth time and helped wipe of her jersey she was wearing that she just spit all over lol.  On the walk back to the car after the game, she continued to sneeze and sneeze the whole time too.

On 4/3/2023 at 12:47 PM, SFDON said:

My arms were wrapped around her waist while we watched and she let half stifled a sneeze downward. I could feel her body inhale and exhale during the sneeze, it was a cool experience.

I've always (well, since I've been aware of having a sneeze fetish) wanted to experience this!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2023 at 8:52 AM, SFDON said:

I have some great sneezy obs from my wife last night, who may be coming down with a cold, but it probably just her allergies acting up. I will update this thread when I have new one instead of creating a new one every time.

I have described what she looks like before, but will provide a brief description to get a better picture. She is Latina, about 5’3, thin athletic build, brown hair that goes a little past her shoulders, and a nice medium sized nose that is slightly upturned with fairly wide nostrils with a nose stud on the left side.

Now onto the obs, after work, we went to go grab dinner. Shortly after we get out the car walking to the restaurant, she let out an uncovered wet sounding sneeze toward the ground, that sounded like HHH-EESSSH-OO. I blessed her and then she mentioned that she has been sneezing all day and maybe getting a cold. I mentioned it’s getting close to allergy season so it may be that. After dinner, we were in the living room and I was watching tv and she was catching up on some work she had brought home. She let out a half stifled sneeze and then about 10 mins later, let out an uncovered unrestrained wet sneeze that sounded like HH-EEESSHHH that had almost no voice in it, just the sound of spray. Later in the night after we showered, she let out another wet sounding sneeze in our room, similar to the one before. Then at last, about an hour later, she sneezed a half stifle while we were laying in bed.

Could you smell her sneezes in the air?

On 5/20/2023 at 5:14 AM, Femsnzspry said:

Could you smell her sneezes in the air?

Yeah, I can occasionally.

• 2 weeks later...

Back with another obs. Monday of this week was Memorial Day in the U.S., so we were all off work. My wife, a couple friends, and I decided to go to a lake and enjoy the day. Upon getting there, I could tell it was a decently windy and could see pollen in the air. About 30 mins of us being there my wife let out an uncovered HHhh-Chheew sounding sneeze and we of course all blessed her. She sneezed about 8-9 times the few hours we were there. It was even better because she was wearing a bikini while tanning and laying back in her chair, so I had a good view of her nostrils flaring and the sneezes.

7 hours ago, SFDON said:

She sneezed about 8-9 times the few hours we were there. It was even better because she was wearing a bikini while tanning and laying back in her chair, so I had a good view of her nostrils flaring and the sneezes.

I imagine that must have been very exciting to witness... Bless her! I hope she had a good time and wasn't bothered too much by her sneeziness. 😊

On 6/2/2023 at 3:47 PM, kiku said:

I imagine that must have been very exciting to witness... Bless her! I hope she had a good time and wasn't bothered too much by her sneeziness. 😊

Yeah it was a great obs and she was bothered a little but she is used to it by now lol.

On 6/3/2023 at 8:40 AM, Snotlvr said:

You have quite the lucky life! Great obs. 

Yeah I got very lucky, the great obs never stop lol and appreciate it!

• 4 weeks later...

Had another great obs this morning while my wife was getting ready for work. She was in the bathroom and I heard her sneeze twice with them sounding like Hhh-eee-Chhoo. About 10 mins later I heard her sneeze another double the same way as before. A couple mins after, she went into our room to finish putting on her earrings and noticed I was awake. She then says that she has already sneezed like 4 times today and may be getting sick or something. Literally right after she is done saying this, as I am looking at her talking, she does one final half stifled sneeze Hh-nng-Shheew. I, of course blessed her and she headed off to work. I then get a text from her about 30 mins later saying “I keep sneezing 🤧.“ She’s pretty sneezy in general because of her allergies, but It sounds like it is going to be a sneezier than usual day for her!