Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boyfriend Sneeze Observations

SneezeFae

Okay so my boyfriend (we’ll call him A) is the sneeziest guy I ever dated. He’s the type of guy to sneeze in threes (sometimes four if his nose is tickling badly) and I must say I am in absolute heaven with him. He’s so sweet and kind about everything and he absolutely loves the fact that I bless him with every sneeze (I also keep count of them lol and I often comment on it). He knows about the fetish and is absolutely okay with it. I lost track of how many times he’s sneezed in front of me (A and I have been dating for 3 months now), but I must say my favorite observation so far was the fact that his breath hitched in mid sentence this past week. He commented on how his nose itched “My nose is so…ih…itchy…HISHOO!” And it was the best thing ever. Yesterday we had a date night and we went to order our food, but he had to pause because his nose itched so bad that he couldn’t get a sentence out without his breath hitching. He also announces to me when he’s about to sneeze and he’s so polite about it it’s so cute. I’m probably going to continue with this post often and let you all know about this! 

• 2 weeks later...

So A and I had another date night last night! We just cuddled in bed and watched TV until we both fell asleep. Well, as we were cuddling I felt his arm shift and I caught just the right moment to see his pre-sneezy expression (which was absolutely adorable) as he burrowed his face into his shirt sleeve in his arm, his chest rising and falling rather rapidly underneath my head, but I heard no hitching. Now noted, I’m quite the mischievous one. I like to stop sneezes a lot so I immediately said “Bless you” which I immediately received a look and then his arm to lower and a soft sniffle from him. I laughed about it and asked “Stopped your sneeze?” And he just nodded with a, “Yeah, you did” in a playful annoyed way. I absolutely love doing that sort of thing to him every now and again, which he usually just sighs and shakes his head while giving me a kiss on the nose. 

Oooh, you're so lucky! I love that he knows and indulges you so much, and this sounds so fun! Can't wait to hear more, and god, I'm a sucker for breath hitching in the middle of sentences too 🤤🤤🤤

So I think A might be triggered when he’s cold. A’s room is pretty chilly (he lives upstairs in the attic of his home and there’s not a lot of warmth). Well we were laying together last night and he sneezed multiple times with a violent “HISCHOO!” Which was muffled into his shirt sleeve and he was a tad bit sniffly. I asked him if he was okay and if he was getting sick since he doesn’t usually sneeze as much as he did last night, but he mentioned that usually with the wind hitting us (it was a tad bit windy yesterday) and with laying on his back, his nose gets stuffed up. Poor guy had to keep getting up for tissues to blow his nose. I really hope he’s not catching a cold 🤞

• 4 weeks later...

Bless him!! If he gets triggered by cold air, do you think he also gets triggered by sudden temperature changes?? Like going from AC to outside??

18 hours ago, Elysnzz said:

Bless him!! If he gets triggered by cold air, do you think he also gets triggered by sudden temperature changes?? Like going from AC to outside??

Yeah definitely temperature changes! All day he’s been sneezing so much from allergies and also from temp changes!

So I have an update!

Yesterday was date night via packing for the beach this weekend! We were driving to Target and out of nowhere A had the biggest sneeze fit. He sneezed his normal 2 sneezes but the third one, was absolutely beautiful. His head reared back and he had a breathy build up of “Heh- hehe- HETCHOO!” And it shook the car when it was stopped at a stop sign. I couldn’t help but giggle and he even commented of “Wow, that was violent! Had a build up and everything!” I cannot explain how in love I am 🤭

• 3 weeks later...

So unfortunately this time there isn’t any sneezes, but there was talk of nose tickling!

A, my sweet half giant boyfriend (we’re D&D nerds), and I were shopping for cologne for him the one weekend! We went to Bath and Bodywork’s for the cologne and we were testing scents and I held one up to his nose and he immediately pushed it away with a chuckle, claiming “That definitely won’t work. It tickled my nose a bit. Thought I was about to sneeze.” I so badly wished the ones we tested would have stroked up a sneeze but none of them did. Anyway, A’s been a bit less sneezy lately. We’ll see if he gets any sneezes tonight and I’ll update :)

• 4 weeks later...

Update!

A has been a sneezy mess since he got to my place. I have a dog and A is allergic to dogs but absolutely loves my dog. He’s been sneezing so much from her. 

A is also allergic to grass and pollen and we have been outside doing yard work and his allergies are bothering so much that he has to bury his nose into his sleeve to sneeze. It’s absolutely adorable how pink his nose is right now! He looks like a firbolg lol

• 2 weeks later...

So cute and adorable.

You seem like an amazing couple. Great description of your boyfriend's sneezing. 

• 2 weeks later...

So update!

A just had a really intense sneeze fit (6 sneezes in a row which is something he never does!)! Each time he went to sneeze, they just kept getting stronger and stronger to the point that he shook the bed a bit! I have to admit, I so badly wanted to reach over and try to stop his sneeze lol

On 3/1/2023 at 2:15 PM, SneezeFae said:

Okay so my boyfriend (we’ll call him A) is the sneeziest guy I ever dated. He’s the type of guy to sneeze in threes (sometimes four if his nose is tickling badly) and I must say I am in absolute heaven with him. He’s so sweet and kind about everything and he absolutely loves the fact that I bless him with every sneeze (I also keep count of them lol and I often comment on it). He knows about the fetish and is absolutely okay with it. I lost track of how many times he’s sneezed in front of me (A and I have been dating for 3 months now), but I must say my favorite observation so far was the fact that his breath hitched in mid sentence this past week. He commented on how his nose itched “My nose is so…ih…itchy…HISHOO!” And it was the best thing ever. Yesterday we had a date night and we went to order our food, but he had to pause because his nose itched so bad that he couldn’t get a sentence out without his breath hitching. He also announces to me when he’s about to sneeze and he’s so polite about it it’s so cute. I’m probably going to continue with this post often and let you all know about this! 

I would definitely like to hear more! My bf comments on his nose being itchy and tickly alot too. He doesnt know about me having the fetish. So when he twitches his nose or suddenly sneezes mid sentence, which is alot lately due to his allergies, I can’t get enough of it. I feel so shy about even looking up when he sneezes 😭but when i do catch a glimpse it’s so attractive. 

12 hours ago, vanessa_vee said:

I would definitely like to hear more! My bf comments on his nose being itchy and tickly alot too. He doesnt know about me having the fetish. So when he twitches his nose or suddenly sneezes mid sentence, which is alot lately due to his allergies, I can’t get enough of it. I feel so shy about even looking up when he sneezes 😭but when i do catch a glimpse it’s so attractive. 

Oh I will definitely be updating more. My boyfriend suffers from sneezing randomly, sneezing from pollen, and sneezing from dog hair. He’s just a very sneezy man and I cannot get enough of him when his nose twitches and I get a pre-sneezy expression and how his voice trails off while he’s talking to me or telling me he has to sneeze 🤭

17 minutes ago, SneezeFae said:

Oh I will definitely be updating more. My boyfriend suffers from sneezing randomly, sneezing from pollen, and sneezing from dog hair. He’s just a very sneezy man and I cannot get enough of him when his nose twitches and I get a pre-sneezy expression and how his voice trails off while he’s talking to me or telling me he has to sneeze 🤭

That as so funny to read bc your bf and my bf are similar. I’m going to write some of my own obs about him soon i just havent had the time theres so many good ones lol

• 4 weeks later...

Update!!

So I learned something really really fun! A’s nose is so sensitive that if he feels something tickling his nose, the more he sneezes! This weekend, he sneezed about 8 (violent) times the one morning all because something was tickling his nose! I felt so bad because I didn’t have tissues to help him because the poor man needed a tissue to get it to stop. 

He was in the middle of a sneeze when he said “Baby, do you have any ti- HISCHOOO! Tissues?” And then continued to sneeze more. I felt so so bad but I’m going to start taking a tissue box to my room :wub:

3 hours ago, SneezeFae said:

Update!!

So I learned something really really fun! A’s nose is so sensitive that if he feels something tickling his nose, the more he sneezes! This weekend, he sneezed about 8 (violent) times the one morning all because something was tickling his nose! I felt so bad because I didn’t have tissues to help him because the poor man needed a tissue to get it to stop. 

He was in the middle of a sneeze when he said “Baby, do you have any ti- HISCHOOO! Tissues?” And then continued to sneeze more. I felt so so bad but I’m going to start taking a tissue box to my room :wub:

Oh my gosh his poor sensitive nose, keep some tissues for him for sure!

• 4 months later...

Well deserved update!!

Unfortunately, my sneezy boyfriend did not have very many sneezes BUT! I found out one of his triggers for sneeze fits!

So I buy my boyfriend a very lovely cologne and he loves it. He wore it to Thanksgiving dinner and as we were leaving, his family member hugged him and she complimented his cologne scent and asked about it. We forgot what the name of it but he mentioned “It’s the only cologne that doesn’t make me start sneezing or make my nose run” and I just about died when I heard that certain scents make him sneeze since one of my dream dates is to try to indulge in a little bit of inducing sneezes with him. It’s something we’ve talked about now that we’ve been together for a year but I could hardly contain my excitement over the fact that scents, grass, and dog hair makes him super sneezy :wub:

16 hours ago, SneezeFae said:

Well deserved update!!

Unfortunately, my sneezy boyfriend did not have very many sneezes BUT! I found out one of his triggers for sneeze fits!

So I buy my boyfriend a very lovely cologne and he loves it. He wore it to Thanksgiving dinner and as we were leaving, his family member hugged him and she complimented his cologne scent and asked about it. We forgot what the name of it but he mentioned “It’s the only cologne that doesn’t make me start sneezing or make my nose run” and I just about died when I heard that certain scents make him sneeze since one of my dream dates is to try to indulge in a little bit of inducing sneezes with him. It’s something we’ve talked about now that we’ve been together for a year but I could hardly contain my excitement over the fact that scents, grass, and dog hair makes him super sneezy :wub:

Oh my, that's so hot. Happy for you and blessings for your boyfriend. Amazing sneezer.