Sneeze Fetish Forum

my great saturday

loveuskinny

i’m so sorry for my bad english it’s not my native language :)

so it was saturday, me and my boyfriend just chilled in his house alone when i think “omg i want him to sneeze right now so bad”. so i was like “babe i need to tell you something but i’m too shy” and he was like “that’s ok you can tell me anything you want”. 

then i told him that i want him to sneeze (he knows about my fetish), he said “oh that’s ok no problem darling”, went to the bathroom, took ear stick (i don’t really know how to say it in english) and start to tease his nose. he sneezed two times and asked me: “more?” i was so nervous, but asked him if i can do it myself (for the first time) to his nose, and OMG, he didn't mind!!! i sat on his lap and he sneezed about four times more because of my games with his nose :) it was great experience and he said that we will repeat it later…

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2023 at 9:42 PM, loveuskinny said:

i’m so sorry for my bad english it’s not my native language :)

so it was saturday, me and my boyfriend just chilled in his house alone when i think “omg i want him to sneeze right now so bad”. so i was like “babe i need to tell you something but i’m too shy” and he was like “that’s ok you can tell me anything you want”. 

then i told him that i want him to sneeze (he knows about my fetish), he said “oh that’s ok no problem darling”, went to the bathroom, took ear stick (i don’t really know how to say it in english) and start to tease his nose. he sneezed two times and asked me: “more?” i was so nervous, but asked him if i can do it myself (for the first time) to his nose, and OMG, he didn't mind!!! i sat on his lap and he sneezed about four times more because of my games with his nose :) it was great experience and he said that we will repeat it later…

That’s nice

• 2 weeks later...