Sneeze Fetish Forum

Washing handkerchiefs by hand

nasus

Last time I was in a relationship I was trying to convince my girlfriend who had a cold at the time to use a hanky for a whole day and let me wash it by hand afterwards. I was fixated by the thought of looking at it before washing and say to myself "my god she is really sick". Does anyone else had this idea here?

I realise this isn't answering your question (I should go into politics!), however ...

... it's sometimes necessary (and enjoyable) to wash handkerchiefs by hand - the snot doesn't always completely come out if the wrong machine wash cycle is used. Also, some of my handkerchiefs are ancient and delicate, so need to be treated with care, anyway. It's all in the name: launderedlace 

• 7 months later...

I've never washed mine by hand before but that's because I've never really had the time to wash my hankies by hand because I spend limited time at home. I always wash them and then spin them in a washing machine then put them on a maiden to dry.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like I *should* enjoy hand-washing, but I don't. My husband's handkerchiefs end up so crusty and gross. And stained. I don't want to touch them. Maybe if he used each one for only a day instead of for weeks? 🙃