Sneeze Fetish Forum

What’s the best nose blowing scenario that you’ve witnessed?

SnottyBlow

I was studying in a library in college, and this gorgeous guy at a table near me had a bunch of paper towels.  He blew his nose so many times that I lost count, honking every time.  Loud honking blows from a male are my favorite.  It was very hard to stay focused, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

There's one off the top of my head that I'll never forget. It was a female guidance counselor I had. She was a heavier set woman with a small button nose. We were working together in her room that is very very small. We were sat next to each other just inches from each other and she had a cold that day. I must preface that I had never heard her blow her nose even once in the several months prior that I was assigned to her. I didn't think anything of it because I never assumed she would give any blows that I would like. As we were working through something, after a few sniffles she plucks two tissues from the box that was on the desk we were working on, and she right next to me basically in my ear gives her nose a hard loud deep honk "SHHHNNNKKKK!!" wipes her nose a few times and throws the tissue away. Absolutely no shame in how loud she was right next to me. I was so stunned! I didn't expect that massive of a honk from such a small nose. Then later on the same session she sneezes in her arm away from me, she plucks another two tissues from the box and two more "PRRRNNNKK!! SHHHNNNKK!!" like it was nothing to her. It was all I could think about the rest of the day. Next day comes and I'm extremely excited to have another class session with her, solely for the chance of hearing her blow her nose again....come to find out I was gonna end up disappointed when someone told me she took the day off because she was sick

Many, many years ago, I had a very attractive classmate. She had brown hair, a beautiful face and a perfect nose. She was sitting right behind me. One day she had a cold - so she took out a new tissue, blew her nose into it. It sounded wet and soggy. Afterwards she did something unexpected: She stuffed the used, snotty tissue into a compartment under her school desk and left it there. I don't know who sat on her place in the next hours, but this kind of "waste management" was just great 🤧😂 

I remember once I was dating a girl, and she rescheduled our dinner because she caught a cold. I jokingly said "you just want to get rid of me" so she sent me a video of her blowing her nose for 30 seconds straight until she lost her breath. It sounded gurgly, wet and gooey. She told me " see how sick I am?".

I almost died.