Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergic spring

SneezyKateM

It seems like every year they say pollen season is getting worse and longer.  My allergies are really bad and I am already feeling it.  I often have to end up skipping things because of it but that seems to have started earlier this year than before.  So im stuck home today.

sorry Kate i wish i could help you an Yukio and others like you she's no doing well either!

2 hours ago, SneezyKateM said:

It seems like every year they say pollen season is getting worse and longer.  My allergies are really bad and I am already feeling it.  I often have to end up skipping things because of it but that seems to have started earlier this year than before.  So im stuck home today.

It's probably because the summers tend to be a bit longer, warmer and dryer. I hope there'll be some nice rain to get rid of some of the pollen, I hope you feel better soon! :)

6 minutes ago, Klingon said:

sorry Kate i wish i could help you an Yukio and others like you she's no doing well either!

Thanks

Just now, Spacesneezeman said:

It's probably because the summers tend to be a bit longer, warmer and dryer. I hope there'll be some nice rain to get rid of some of the pollen, I hope you feel better soon! :)

Yea true and i hope so.  Gonna be alot of bad days this pollen season though.

4 minutes ago, SneezyKateM said:

Yea true and i hope so.  Gonna be alot of bad days this pollen season though.

Great excuse to stay inside and watch tv or smth. x)

have you been talking with an allergist recently, or looking at possible new treatments that are new that might help you? just curious I hope they can find something to help you and Yukio and others like you very soon! she's been getting bad headaches and bad nose bleeds a lot lately on top of all the itching and burning and stuff. I'm concerned for both of you I think this is gonna be a hellish year for all people with them!

• 1 month later...

That sucks. I'm lucky and I've never really had bad allergies. Although every year I seem to magically aquire them for a couple of weeks in late August. Maybe this has to do with where I live. It's usually colder out so I think the time frame for allergy season is smaller

Sounds like it might be a minor ragweed allergy?

This spring has been torture for my allergies.

I thought I  had grown out of my allergies for years but it just came back today.

Yeah that could happen, especially if the pollen levels are very high

hope you can get relief soon I wish I could remove them for ya ate so you could live an allergy free life and enjoy life again!

On 5/25/2023 at 10:05 PM, jsneezy said:

Many blesses Kate. Where do you live? Do you share any of your lovely allergy sneezes?

Thanks.  I live in downstate NY.  Naw sorry, i dont do recordings 

On 5/29/2023 at 4:13 PM, kiku said:

Bless you, Kate! I too hope you can find some relief soon. ❤️

TY. This time of year is always bad

Kate if you ever get the chance you should visit Letchworth State park it's beautiful even in the winter, i hope you feel much better very soon! Yukio is not doing well either she broke her sneeze record twice this year! current record of sneezes in a day 4,031 as of 3 weeks ago 

On 5/30/2023 at 10:40 PM, Klingon said:

Kate if you ever get the chance you should visit Letchworth State park it's beautiful even in the winter, i hope you feel much better very soon! Yukio is not doing well either she broke her sneeze record twice this year! current record of sneezes in a day 4,031 as of 3 weeks ago 

Ill try, ty.

On 6/1/2023 at 1:17 PM, jsneezy said:

Cool downstate, I lived there for many years before moving up state. Many blesses.

Yea, i like it here.  I grew up about 30-40mins north of seattle.  Its nice there but i really like my job and the people i know here.

And thanks

On 5/31/2023 at 3:40 AM, Klingon said:

Who's Yukio?

6 minutes ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

Who's Yukio?

she's a friend of Kate's and mine outside the forum who also suffers insanely bad allergies.

I hope everybody here who is suffering badly from allergies, including friends outside the forum, will get some relief soon. ❤️

On 6/6/2023 at 1:11 PM, jsneezy said:

Cool. What type of work do you do?

I do research into cellular physiology for a private company

Seems like my allergies have been getting better as I’ve grown.  When I was young I’d have really bad allergy days but my main symptoms was asthma and not really sneezing.