Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thanks Natto!

Bird

Soooo I just realized for the 100th time that I´m a huuuge lurker, all while thoroughly enjoying the content people create for this page (main reason being that I´m self-conscious about my English and scared about disrespecting some rules that are "common-sense" among experienced forum users, if that makes any sense?!). But I really want to better myself because I DO realize that there are sooo many people who make an effort and invest their creativity and time to create and share something others (like myself, the lurking Lurkerette) can enjoy for FREE... so here goes my shot at self-conquest (hoping imploringly that I did nothing wrong and that my rambling can be understood):

Dear
Natto, I only recently got into the Naruto fandom but the now archived Naruto Drabble Thread you started in 2012 was my main distraction for the last couple of evenings while lying around with a nasty cold. I enjoyed them immensely and was intrigued by your creativity and ability to portray those different characters, It think you definitely delivered a story for every liking, thats so impressive! I loved everything you did on Kakashi, Neji (LOVE him...), Shikamaru and Sasuke, but also enjoyed the other characters and pairings. So THANK you very much for your awesome work!  

53 minutes ago, Bird said:

Soooo I just realized for the 100th time that I´m a huuuge lurker, all while thoroughly enjoying the content people create for this page (main reason being that I´m self-conscious about my English and scared about disrespecting some rules that are "common-sense" among experienced forum users, if that makes any sense?!). But I really want to better myself because I DO realize that there are sooo many people who make an effort and invest their creativity and time to create and share something others (like myself, the lurking Lurkerette) can enjoy for FREE... so here goes my shot at self-conquest (hoping imploringly that I did nothing wrong and that my rambling can be understood):

Dear
Natto, I only recently got into the Naruto fandom but the now archived Naruto Drabble Thread you started in 2012 was my main distraction for the last couple of evenings while lying around with a nasty cold. I enjoyed them immensely and was intrigued by your creativity and ability to portray those different characters, It think you definitely delivered a story for every liking, thats so impressive! I loved everything you did on Kakashi, Neji (LOVE him...), Shikamaru and Sasuke, but also enjoyed the other characters and pairings. So THANK you very much for your awesome work!  

Hey, I just want to say that you're English is great, don't worry about it! :)

1 minute ago, Spacesneezeman said:

Your* I legit hate this phones autocorrect for English when I have my keyboard set to Dutch. :(

1 hour ago, Spacesneezeman said:

OMG thank you, thats so good to hear 🥺😅 And I do know the trouble with autocorrect...