Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shoutout to the Admins

jdoe99945

It’s easy to take for granted how wholesome and generally non-toxic SFF is, especially considering it surrounds fetish content. There are so many other websites and forums out there that are just filled to the brim with bots, trolls, and otherwise pretty unpleasant people. 

I’ll be honest, I was pretty shocked at first when I saw how stringent some of the rules are regarding making an account, getting validated, posting, etc. But I’m honestly so grateful that the admins are so dedicated to maintaining a space where people aren’t bullied, nobody has to worry about scammers and bots, and people can genuinely feel like they’re part of a community.

I’m sure I’m not the first person to make a post about this, but I had to say it. I’m very impressed with this forum and I can’t express enough how good it is to know a space like this exists.

3 hours ago, jdoe99945 said:

It’s easy to take for granted how wholesome and generally non-toxic SFF is, especially considering it surrounds fetish content. There are so many other websites and forums out there that are just filled to the brim with bots, trolls, and otherwise pretty unpleasant people. 

I’ll be honest, I was pretty shocked at first when I saw how stringent some of the rules are regarding making an account, getting validated, posting, etc. But I’m honestly so grateful that the admins are so dedicated to maintaining a space where people aren’t bullied, nobody has to worry about scammers and bots, and people can genuinely feel like they’re part of a community.

I’m sure I’m not the first person to make a post about this, but I had to say it. I’m very impressed with this forum and I can’t express enough how good it is to know a space like this exists.

Sooo true! It is very much appreciated!

Much appreciated, thanks :)
However, it's our excellent
Moderator team that deserve most of the credit, we would be very lost without them !

1 hour ago, Mr_G said:

Much appreciated, thanks :)
However, it's our excellent
Moderator team that deserve most of the credit, we would be very lost without them !

Yes absolutely! I might’ve used the wrong terminology there, but kudos to the whole team!

• 1 month later...

Not sure where to put this, but thank you for this site. I’ve been lurking and reading for years. It was a revelation to know I wasn’t the only one.

• 1 month later...