Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Last Thing That Made You Laugh

SleepingPhlox

Because laughter is good for the soul...post the last thing that you got a good chuckle out of.  Could be a meme, an image, a video, or even a text post describing something you've seen in your everyday life.  If it made you laugh, post it here so that we may share in the hilarity!

Here is my offering, to begin:

Watched an episode of Brooklyn 99 - love how this series has managed to stay consistently funny. Captain Holt being deadpan cracks me up every time :lol: 

• 1 month later...

I watched the movie Split recently, I have yet to make up my mind what I thought about the movie itself, but Dr Fletcher's line about a certain fast food place was so unexpected and delivered with such perfect deadpan that I laughed for several minutes, which is more than I have laughed in quite a while, so...

“The authors of Hooters play on our incessant need for fat, and men’s incessant need to be in the proximity of augmented breasts, it’s like Henry the 5th ran a fast food franchise."

she had a few other deadpan lines, too, but that one came so unexpectedly that I nearly spat my drink. :rofl: 

These two! The first one involves Encanto characters, so some of you may not get it. 

IMG_1179.jpeg

IMG_1119.jpeg

This makes me laugh hysterically every time I listen to it because my sense of humor is broken. So might as well share it. Do lower your volume, though...

6 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Ooops sorry autocorrect I typed too fast

Well the typo made me laugh too, so it was meant to be a part of this thread!

While I'm at it I might as well share this very dramatic scene from Star Wars... played by French Google translate. "Vi can rul ze galassi az fazer and son" will never stop making me cry.

On 5/28/2023 at 7:09 AM, Femiline77 said:

This makes me laugh hysterically every time I listen to it because my sense of humor is broken. So might as well share it. Do lower your volume, though...

This one gets me everytime too! Thanks for the reminder, it's been a while since I last watched it. Haha

On 4/2/2023 at 7:14 PM, NoV said:

Watched an episode of Brooklyn 99 - love how this series has managed to stay consistently funny. Captain Holt being deadpan cracks me up every time :lol: 

Oh man, I can rewatch that show a million times and it's still as fresh and funny as the first time I watched it.  It's a rare gem of a sitcom.

____

The last thing that made me laugh was this video.  Okay, the LAST thing that made me laugh was the top comment under this video, but I was already still laughing at the video so I guess it's kind of a tie... :laugh:

Silly animals are very much my weakness.

On 5/28/2023 at 5:33 PM, Jess Starseed1111 said:

This movie - Superhero movie - which makes fun of Spider-Man is soo funny! (Side note 📝 I love marvels Spider-Man) but my gosh if you haven’t watched this movie! Watch it - it’s sooo funny! A little dark sense of humour at times too haha 

This scene made me laugh so much 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That whole movie is comedic parody gold! Haha!

And color me immature, but farts (at least in media) will always be funny. 

Reminds of the fartbook episode of Letterkenny. Essentially the premise is the characters create a social media FB equivalent site for sharing farts. These two clips are the developer presenting the site and also one of the characters submitting his farts to the site. 

This scene from Kingsmen: The Secret Service cracks me up every time. I'm talking full on can't breath, fallen to the floor hysterics, because I unabashedly have a morbid, dark, and twisted sense of humor.