Sneeze Fetish Forum

Personality in noseblowing "tool"

nasus

Well I've read once in the forum if i am not mistaken a comment about how someone's sneeze or noseblow will show traits of personality. But what about the "tool" used to blow your nose? Does it denounce anything about personality ?

I think people who carry tissues all the time are usually more about preparedness. People who sniff too much look careless to me haha.

Hankies are their own universe, size, color, embroidery and et cetera may show even someone's story.

What do you guys think?

Probably not a linear connection between personality and the tool used... I guess people who are always carrying packs of tissues, are more prepared than others, but sniffers may be careless or shy. I know guys who always rely on the work place to provide them with paper towels etc. I would say that was careless, or just trusting: there is always something to blow into (the tissues of prepared people e.g.).

Handkerchiefusers come in sorts too: those always carrying a clean, ironed handkerchief, that never gets used (maybe a wipe of something), those that open these nice handkerchiefs and blow, those who carry worn handkerchiefs that never seem to have been ironed (maybe they get washed in the trouser pocket) etc. Would it say something about their personality? 

And then the people blowing in nothing, in hands, in the sink, in the shower, in a t-shirt, a towel etc. What would that imply?

Nice topic:-)

I'm not sure if you have read about the two types of people: type a and type b. 

I think Type A people (ambitious, competitive, aggressive) are more likely to bring their own tissues or handkerchief with them, especially if they are sick or have hay fever 

Type B (laid back, patient, flexible) is more likely to just rely on their environment and not be so prepared. These would be the people sniffling, wiping their nose on their sleeve, looking around for a bathroom or napkin or box of tissues if they get a runny nose. 

10 minutes ago, Trynasneeze said:

I'm not sure if you have read about the two types of people: type a and type b. 

I think Type A people (ambitious, competitive, aggressive) are more likely to bring their own tissues or handkerchief with them, especially if they are sick or have hay fever 

Type B (laid back, patient, flexible) is more likely to just rely on their environment and not be so prepared. These would be the people sniffling, wiping their nose on their sleeve, looking around for a bathroom or napkin or box of tissues if they get a runny nose. 

Although categorizing people is funny, I really don't think the world is divisible in type A and B. I hope to find out which exact type likes to blow his nose loudly into a handkerchief, but I either get disappointed or surprised...

10 minutes ago, cjblo said:

Although categorizing people is funny, I really don't think the world is divisible in type A and B. I hope to find out which exact type likes to blow his nose loudly into a handkerchief, but I either get disappointed or surprised...

Well personally I would sooner pull out a handkerchief and blow my nose as needed than ever sniffle

22 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

Well personally I would sooner pull out a handkerchief and blow my nose as needed than ever sniffle

Aha, type A 😆

Well, you are my favourite type❤️‍🔥