Sneeze Fetish Forum

How old were you when you realised you had a sneeze fetish?

Juliana

It’s been a long journey for me accepting and embracing this part of me… but I’ve always known about it.

I remember being as young as 7 years old being intrigued and interested by sneezing. At age 10 I was Googling pictures of noses and sneezing. YouTube was brand new back then and so I enjoyed going through the few videos on there too.

When I was 11 I used to write stories and all of the characters in my stories would have allergies and constantly sneeze. I remember accidentally leaving my notebook downstairs in the living room one night and by the morning my mum had read it all… and was teasing me about it. I was mortified. 

I had bad hayfever as a child so my mum would feed me spoons of honey to help with my tolerance. But I loved being so sneezy that I’d spit it out for fear of losing my sneeziness. Jokes on me because my hayfever is now horrendous lol. 

I remember going on a residential camping trip in high school in the middle of spring and sneezing my head off the entire time. I loved being blessed by everyone and especially when people made comments about how sneezy I was and how cute my sneezes were.

Really weird but interesting how it has always been a part of my identity. But gotta pinpoint it at age 7.

Just now, Juliana said:

It’s been a long journey for me accepting and embracing this part of me… but I’ve always known about it.

I remember being as young as 7 years old being intrigued and interested by sneezing. At age 10 I was Googling pictures of noses and sneezing. YouTube was brand new back then and so I enjoyed going through the few videos on there too.

When I was 11 I used to write stories and all of the characters in my stories would have allergies and constantly sneeze. I remember accidentally leaving my notebook downstairs in the living room one night and by the morning my mum had read it all… and was teasing me about it. I was mortified. 

I had bad hayfever as a child so my mum would feed me spoons of honey to help with my tolerance. But I loved being so sneezy that I’d spit it out for fear of losing my sneeziness. Jokes on me because my hayfever is now horrendous lol. 

I remember going on a residential camping trip in high school in the middle of spring and sneezing my head off the entire time. I loved being blessed by everyone and especially when people made comments about how sneezy I was and how cute my sneezes were.

Really weird but interesting how it has always been a part of my identity. But gotta pinpoint it at age 7.

Honestly wish this was something I had/knew about when I was young.  My SO introduced it to me almost 2 years ago, and at first I didn't fully get it, but now I TOTALLY get it and LOVE it!  So for me, I would say like when I was about 40 or 41.  Yea, I'm a newbie haha but it's so fun and hot and just amazing hehe

Can't remember a time when I didn't have it. I have fetishy memories from age 3, maybe even earlier. 🤷‍♀️  

37 minutes ago, rysosneezy said:

Honestly wish this was something I had/knew about when I was young.  My SO introduced it to me almost 2 years ago, and at first I didn't fully get it, but now I TOTALLY get it and LOVE it!  So for me, I would say like when I was about 40 or 41.  Yea, I'm a newbie haha but it's so fun and hot and just amazing hehe

So you developed a fetish? or is more like a interest? What a supportive SO you are!

I was always weird about sneezing. I found the forum when I was 10 years old and made the shocking discovery that my weirdness about sneezing was because I had a sneeze fetish. So age 10 was when I was introduced to the actual labelled concept. It freaked me out in all honesty, for about 3 years until I finally joined the site. I mean 10 years old is really young to process that sort of information. I literally learned about my sneeze fetish before I ever learned anything else about human sexuality. I'm such an internet child. Like that's fucking wild bro.

Edited by Melody
23 minutes ago, Melody said:

So you developed a fetish? or is more like a interest? What a supportive SO you are!

I was always weird about sneezing. I found the forum when I was 10 years old and made the shocking discovery that my weirdness about sneezing was because I had a sneeze fetish. So age 10 was when I was introduced to the actual labelled concept. It freaked me out in all honesty, for about 3 years until I finally joined the site. I mean 10 years old is really young to process that sort of information. I literally learned about my sneeze fetish before I ever learned anything else about human sexuality. I'm such an internet child. Like that's fucking wild bro.

I definitely developed it. At first it was simply to indulge my SO because she’s enjoyed sneezing since she was little.  But the more and more I did it, the more I realized the physical aspects and just how much it felt like I was orgasming. I love it now and she loves how strong my sneezing is that she encourages me to now make content lol

I think any fetish can be developed if one has an open mind and willingness to understand it and learn about it, which I did :)

I was only about 4 or 5 when I discovered I had the fetish. If I remember correctly, It was from watching totally spies.

Sometime shortly after I turned 18, I was browsing some adult stuff online when I came across a certain performer (Gianna Michaels - SFW link) who I was particularly attracted to, and found I kept coming back to watch her scenes. Took me a while to pinpoint what it was that kept bringing me back, but eventually I realized it was the shape of her nose and her naturally flared nostrils which made her constantly look a bit sneezy (to my eye at the time, at least). From there I Googled a couple of terms, and the rest is history 😅

Later, I did unearth another recollection of being much younger (I was climbing a tree at the time, which certainly sets an upper bound on how old I might've been), thinking about a classmate's older sister with a large nose and how she might sneeze, and having an unprecedented physical response. Ahem. So I guess it'd been there under the surface from a very young age, but I wasn't consciously aware until much later.

So thank you Gianna, I suppose!

Edited by poiub

I have always been sneeze obsessed from a young age.  Probably was about 12 or 13 when I realized it was a sexual thing.  I guess it was noticing that I was breathing heavy and my heart was pounding with arousal whenever I googled sneeze-related search terms that clued me in. 

Ridiculous as it may sound 3 or 4....   and by 5 or 6  I knew it was female sneezes that really interested me.

"Realized" as in "realized that it was a FETISH," probably 12-13. But I had been reacting to sneezes since age 4 or so. As a child they always made me feel uncomfortable because (obviously) I didn't understand what was happening.

I was probably around 13 when I realized as well. It took me a really long time to get use to and not be so weirded out by myself for it. I wasn’t so kind when I learned but sites like this helped me along the way of being more accepting 

On 4/17/2023 at 12:57 AM, Melody said:

I literally learned about my sneeze fetish before I ever learned anything else about human sexuality.

Kind of same here! I knew the basics of human sexuality but not much beyond the basics when I found the forum at 12. I'd known I had an interest in sneezing which wasn't normal at around 10? But even before then I would play games where one character was always sick or hurt. 

So to answer the question, 10/12 depending on how I look at it!

I have been fascinated by sneezes for as long as I can consciously remember, but it didn't really become a sexual fetish for me until about 12-13. Before then, hearing people sneeze just gave me an odd feeling in the pit of my stomach :) 

Maybe 12 or 13? I was googling/watching YouTube videos back in the early days of YouTube (and I didn’t think to hide my search history, and my dad fucking confronted me and I wanted to die). Anyway, I hadn’t even heard of a fetish until I was searching content and stumbled across some comments with the word “fetish” and “sneeze” in them. That’s when I found the forum. I’ve known something was different about me and sneezing since I was very young though, probably 4 or 5. 

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly I can remember taking a fascination to others sneezing since I was like 9 or 10. I don't think I really realized it was a fetish until I was like 14

• 3 weeks later...

I've always had an interest for sneezing... I remember reasing my first book at 4 and wanting my favourite character to sneeze/get sick lol

I was 14 when I discovered this forum and realised that I had a sneezing fetish (and that there was a word for it!)

And now I'm finally fed up with lurking which is why I made an account :)

Like most people, I became aware I was unusually interested in sneezing at a young age. Maybe 5 or 6, but possibly earlier? It didn’t become sexual until several years later.

AFAIK, most people with a fetish (of any kind) develop it during early childhood.

My earliest memories are being intrigued with pretending playmates or characters were sick as well as sneezing on TV. Tarotgal talked about The Count on Sesame Street counting flowers and sneezing being a pivotal moment for her and being around the same age I would agree completely. That scene still gets me!

Like many others, I was able to comprehend from a very young age that an obsession with sneezing was considered neither common nor normal, so I should keep it to myself.

I never told anyone until I met my husband and telling him was extremely difficult. While I’m really glad I did, I would caution anybody about revealing it to readily to others. Be careful who you tell about it: once someone knows, they can’t “unknow” and sometimes people react really poorly, especially if they’re not a romantic partner. (And an abusive person might use the knowledge as blackmail material.)

I knew that sneezing piqued my interest since age 5, but I didn’t know it was a fetish until I found the community when I was 14. I felt like I was the only one who felt this way until I found the community, and this place really helped me become comfortable with the fetish.

My earliest memories were reading books about sneezing and liking cartoon show episodes with sneezes and illness.

I think my earliest memories of being interested in sneezing were from elementary school. I was always uncomfortably interested in people sneezing, but to be honest I'm a bit of a germaphobe. I only really started to understand my fetish in high school. It's ok to be embarrassed. It can take some time to accept it. It took me a long time to feel comfortable with myself and this community has helped so much with that. 

On 5/20/2023 at 9:23 AM, solitaire-au said:

My earliest memories are being intrigued with pretending playmates or characters were sick as well as sneezing on TV. Tarotgal talked about The Count on Sesame Street counting flowers and sneezing being a pivotal moment for her and being around the same age I would agree completely. That scene still gets me!

OMG yes. Is there anyone else who really, really liked that particular scene?

I was about 7 or 8, I knew I had something because I always stared at people when they were sneezing or blowing there nose. Then I discovered it was a fetish when I was an early teen. I found videos on Youtube, which were exciting😂