Sneeze Fetish Forum

Still dreaming of the day we get a Margot Robbie sneeze....

ArloEaston

and here I am just hoping for another 8 Avril Lavigne sneezes since 2002. She must work hard to keep her sneezing fits under wraps from the public. Shame

6 hours ago, ALSF said:

and here I am just hoping for another 8 Avril Lavigne sneezes since 2002. She must work hard to keep her sneezing fits under wraps from the public. Shame

Why does she have to make it so complicated ?

See what I did there ? :lol:

7 hours ago, ALSF said:

Hey, for a long time I was dying for a Katy Perry sneeze fit and sure enough it happened on American Idol so dreams do come true lol

16 minutes ago, Demosthenes said:

Maybe one of our local geniuses will figure out how to make an AI-generated sneezing pic of her...

I can’t do an image or a video but I can maybe try to use AI to make the audio, I would probably need help spelling out the sound of the sneeze though

I mean ya'll can knock yourselves out but I won't be happy until I see the real thing.  It will be glorious lol

On 4/21/2023 at 8:25 AM, Mr_G said:

Why does she have to make it so complicated ?

See what I did there ? :lol:

:clapping2:I'm With You on this one

• 1 month later...

Ik the Barbie movie is coming out soon I’m replying to this in the desperate hope that someone has found anything at all now that it seems they’re about to start doing interviews. I’m at the point where I will pay for someone to find something lmao

25 minutes ago, FlashFreezeMan said:

Ik the Barbie movie is coming out soon I’m replying to this in the desperate hope that someone has found anything at all now that it seems they’re about to start doing interviews. I’m at the point where I will pay for someone to find something lmao

I was thinking the same thing.  In the next month or so they will be doing press and interviews for the movie.  Probably a lot of interviews but I don't want to jinx it.  I think one could be coming soon tho (crosses fingers) lol

• 3 months later...
On 4/23/2023 at 12:24 AM, ArloEaston said:

I mean ya'll can knock yourselves out but I won't be happy until I see the real thing.  It will be glorious lol

same