Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergy Suffering

SneezeFae

So where I live, it has been very warm outside! And with that being said, everything is starting to bloom and the pollen count is so high that my nose feels like it’s on fire even though I take allergy meds. I’ve been sitting outside for 20 minutes now and I cannot stop sneezing so much and my eyes are so watery. I love flowers, but I absolutely cannot stand spring and summer sometimes lol

Bless you lots! Sometimes I wish I had seasonal allergies. It would be nice to know what sets me off for future use...

8 hours ago, Dawsio said:

Bless you lots! Sometimes I wish I had seasonal allergies. It would be nice to know what sets me off for future use...

Allergies sound good on paper, till you realize its not all just fun and sniffles lol

Certainly allergies are much more fun to observe than to experience. Thanks for sharing this observation. ;)

7 hours ago, LazyExplorer said:

Allergies sound good on paper, till you realize its not all just fun and sniffles lol

It would still make it easier to induce. I've got a very stubborn nose...

3 hours ago, Dawsio said:

It would still make it easier to induce. I've got a very stubborn nose...

Hmm do you have anything that gets your nose going at least somewhat?

• 1 month later...

Update!

I have been nonstop sneezing since Saturday. My allergies are so bad from all of the pollen that is outside that I can’t seem to control my sneezes. What’s even worse is that they woke up my boyfriend as he is sleeping next to me. I accidentally sneezed really loudly and jolted the bed a bit. I’m just so itchy and sneezy this weekend that my nose looks like a cherry 

Ooohh, bless you, SneezeFae! 🥰 *handing soft tissues to you* Thanks for sharing your sneeziness with us.
I hope you can get some relief soon.