Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hairdresser suffering with hay fever

Snc2015

I was lucky  with an observation yesterday when I went to get my hair coloured at my local hairdressers. A few minutes after arriving the hairdresser mentioned that her nose was running  and apologised  .She dabbed her nose often with a tissue  and I was hopeful I would maybe observe a sneeze  .After around half  an hour no sneezes had taken place when  she suddenly let out a huge HuhEshoo. It’ was extremely powerful and she said oh excuse me . She also received a bless you from the client whose hair she was washing at the time .  I was sitting in the chair with the mirror in front of me so I kept my eye on her hoping to see another sneeze . I wasn’t  waiting for long as just about a minute later I saw the most amazing pre sneeze expression appearing on her face. She took a step away from the sink  and sneezed in a desperate triple sneezing fit which was like this HuhEshoo, huheschoooo, hepchkkk ( this last one stifled ). She then said oh please  excuse  me and went  out of the room. I then had a further two muffled sneezes huchoo, huchoo and a huge nose blow. She the  returned and continued to see the other  client and then she moved on to me. As she was cutting my hair I the saw the pre sneeze   expression appear on her face again and she said oh sorry I’m going to sneeze and stopped cutting and let out a sneeze which sound like HuhEshoo. Just  I was handing over my cash to pay she was overcome with a massive sneeze  huhhh- eee_shooo! . I   said oh bless you and she said thanks and that  she was going  get some allergy medicines and her hayfever was so bad due to tree pollen   . It was a great observation . 

1 hour ago, Snc2015 said:

I was lucky  with an observation yesterday when I went to get my hair coloured at my local hairdressers. A few minutes after arriving the hairdresser mentioned that her nose was running  and apologised  .She dabbed her nose often with a tissue  and I was hopeful I would maybe observe a sneeze  .After around half  an hour no sneezes had taken place when  she suddenly let out a huge HuhEshoo. It’ was extremely powerful and she said oh excuse me . She also received a bless you from the client whose hair she was washing at the time .  I was sitting in the chair with the mirror in front of me so I kept my eye on her hoping to see another sneeze . I wasn’t  waiting for long as just about a minute later I saw the most amazing pre sneeze expression appearing on her face. She took a step away from the sink  and sneezed in a desperate triple sneezing fit which was like this HuhEshoo, huheschoooo, hepchkkk ( this last one stifled ). She then said oh please  excuse  me and went  out of the room. I then had a further two muffled sneezes huchoo, huchoo and a huge nose blow. She the  returned and continued to see the other  client and then she moved on to me. As she was cutting my hair I the saw the pre sneeze   expression appear on her face again and she said oh sorry I’m going to sneeze and stopped cutting and let out a sneeze which sound like HuhEshoo. Just  I was handing over my cash to pay she was overcome with a massive sneeze  huhhh- eee_shooo! . I   said oh bless you and she said thanks and that  she was going  get some allergy medicines and her hayfever was so bad due to tree pollen   . It was a great observation . 

Wow that would be a haircut I would never forget! I love how she was all about power in her sneezes and nose blow. What did that huge nose blow sound like? Was it a massive honk or very loud snotty productive?

Very good obbs. I would love to see a film of that whole episode

Edited by haymaker

A very productive hair appointment, maybe an excuse to return more frequently than you normally would....

• 4 weeks later...

I was back at the salon today and the same girl was their and was this time colour and cutting my hair and her hayfever was so much worse today - counted 13 sneezes in 2 hours 

On 5/1/2023 at 11:02 PM, Coolio said:

Wow great obs. Could you describe what she looked like?

She was about 5’5 and slim build with dark hair and a round and quite large  nose 

21 hours ago, Snc2015 said:

I was back at the salon today and the same girl was their and was this time colour and cutting my hair and her hayfever was so much worse today - counted 13 sneezes in 2 hours 

Did she have to excuse herself to let out another massive nose blow again? What did it sound like if she did?

She did blow her nose after a fit of 6 sneezes but it was not very loud - she didn’t say excuse me or bless me she just kept saying this is so bad today with the pollen - she was fed up . 

When I sat down at first she  mentioned her nose was really itchy  ( and her eyes were really red ) and then soon after she  had a pre sneeze expression and froze for a moment and then she started to sneeze . After  the first sneeze she just kept going on  with putting the foils in my hair whilst she   repeatedly  got that desperate pre sneeze look on her face and turned away from me    to sneeze - hushooo !  There was a pause of about 30 seconds or so between each sneeze . They were really powerful and she let out a total of  6 explosive sneezes whilst doing my foils . She then had a bit of a break  from sneezing and i thought she was done   before another fit of 3 huge sneezes overpowered her as  she cut my hair - these were more back to back sneezes but still powerful - hushoo,  hushcoo , huschooo! She made no attempted to surprees or stifle .   Finally, when she was drying my hair she sneeze  4 more powerful sneezes and I’m sure she sneezed more when I left . She was so botherer by the pollen

I always enjoy obs where the sneezer can't help but sneeze in close proximity to someone else, without managing to escape and sneeze in private. Plus unstrifled or uncovered sneeze are always something to post about :D