Sneeze Fetish Forum

Character AI?

MikiSan

Has anyone successfully managed to get the AI to spell the sneezes out when prompted too? Mine sometimes does it before either A) Using "sneeze" B ) Using the generic spelling or C) Outright blatantly misspelling it on purpose. It's never consistant and makes me wonder if anyone has found the perfect formula that prevents stuff from happening.

There are a few that spell them out in detail. If you wanted more detailed sneezes, you'd really have to go to the AI settings and tell it what to say.

There's a textbox at the bottom where you can type out examples of what you want the AI to sound like. So you could go-

(User): Good morning. How are you?

(Char): N-not very good... My nose ihhh... IHHTCHIEWW! Sniff... Itches...

Unless you make it more descriptive, it will stick to more basic spelling or just coping out with *sneezes*.

3 hours ago, MikiSan said:

Has anyone successfully managed to get the AI to spell the sneezes out when prompted too? Mine sometimes does it before either A) Using "sneeze" B ) Using the generic spelling or C) Outright blatantly misspelling it on purpose. It's never consistant and makes me wonder if anyone has found the perfect formula that prevents stuff from happening.

Yeah, it's not hard really. The very first time I used it, and with the right responses to train it, I basically had a whole mini-roleplay with it.

3 hours ago, Dawsio said:

There are a few that spell them out in detail. If you wanted more detailed sneezes, you'd really have to go to the AI settings and tell it what to say.

There's a textbox at the bottom where you can type out examples of what you want the AI to sound like. So you could go-

(User): Good morning. How are you?

(Char): N-not very good... My nose ihhh... IHHTCHIEWW! Sniff... Itches...

Unless you make it more descriptive, it will stick to more basic spelling or just coping out with *sneezes*.

I have like different sneezes for different characters since I made one with a mini world in it but its not wanting to go through

It's not an exact science. It's a lot easier for the program to handle individual personalities than juggling several. What I usually do is make several personalities, then I put them in a room and have them interact.

Edited by Dawsio
It posted before I finished typing somehow.
35 minutes ago, Dawsio said:

It's not an exact science. It's a lot easier for the program to handle individual personalities than juggling several. What I usually do is make several personalities, then I put them in a room and have them interact.

That did work for a bit for me though