Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi hi hello

sf_libet

Name's Libet. You might recognize me from my Tumblr.

I figured I should make an actual account on here, if only to post some fandom content without putting a billion slashes between every relevant name. I mostly write fics at this point, but have done art and audio in the past. I usually write for niche(ish) things that don't have any content for them.

I've actually been in and around this community for a long while lurking, so I know a lot of older deep lore around the SF community. Happy this site exists.

Happy to be here.

Hello from a fellow very very very niche fandom person.  😀 Making content for fandoms that nobody is making content for is a tough job but somebody's gotta do it, lol!

Looking forward to seeing what you post.  What sort of fandoms are you into?

9 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Hello from a fellow very very very niche fandom person.  😀 Making content for fandoms that nobody is making content for is a tough job but somebody's gotta do it, lol!

Looking forward to seeing what you post.  What sort of fandoms are you into?

I don't necessarily mean niche in the sense of the fandom itself being niche, more like the characters themselves aren't super popular for snz stuff (though there are some niche things I'll make content for, don't get me wrong :P)
As of late I've been really into Genshin Impact, though I've got other stuff in my backlog written for Doki Doki Literature Club. Honestly, I'm a fan of a lot of stuff, lol