Sneeze Fetish Forum

Howdy :’)

Dukesdaisy

Heyyyy! 
I’m a 20 year old female and have been reading the stories on here for years. I finally decided to create an account for myself to try and set my place in the community. Honestly have been into sneezing for as long as I can remember. Definitely prefer allergies over illness (not so much hay fever allergies as much as cat/fragrance type allergies), and tend to like male sneezing more. 

so yeah, that’s a lil bit about me :)

Hello. I'm new to this forum as well and I'm a middle aged male. I hate when I have to sneeze and I don't enjoy it. I also don't sneeze very often, but when I do sneeze it usually turns into a long sneezing fit. I always stifle my sneezes completely by holding my nosed closed. My sneezes are generally silent or sometimes it makes sort of a weird noise. But it's very quiet and most people never notice. I have tried letting my sneezes out fully to see if it cuts down on the number of times I sneeze, but it actually makes no difference. I still habe a long sneezing attack either way. I'm very fascinated by women sneezing. I like all different kinds of female sneezes but especially like observing stifled female sneezes. 

15 hours ago, DenverB said:

Hello. I'm new to this forum as well and I'm a middle aged male. I hate when I have to sneeze and I don't enjoy it. I also don't sneeze very often, but when I do sneeze it usually turns into a long sneezing fit. I always stifle my sneezes completely by holding my nosed closed. My sneezes are generally silent or sometimes it makes sort of a weird noise. But it's very quiet and most people never notice. I have tried letting my sneezes out fully to see if it cuts down on the number of times I sneeze, but it actually makes no difference. I still habe a long sneezing attack either way. I'm very fascinated by women sneezing. I like all different kinds of female sneezes but especially like observing stifled female sneezes. 

Interesting you have this fetish and you hate your own sneezing? 

On 5/1/2023 at 5:08 PM, Melody said:

Interesting you have this fetish and you hate your own sneezing? 

Yes basically. I absolutely love hearing and seeing female sneezes but I hate when I have to sneeze and it makes me extremely embarrassed.

On 4/30/2023 at 7:41 PM, Dukesdaisy said:

Heyyyy! 
I’m a 20 year old female and have been reading the stories on here for years. I finally decided to create an account for myself to try and set my place in the community. Honestly have been into sneezing for as long as I can remember. Definitely prefer allergies over illness (not so much hay fever allergies as much as cat/fragrance type allergies), and tend to like male sneezing more. 

so yeah, that’s a lil bit about me :)

Hello!!!

Welcome!  It’s always nice to meet/interact with like-minded people :)

I heavily prefer female sneezing, but I do make male sneeze content for YouTube and other channels. Haven’t done anything in a few weeks because of life stuff but hopefully will be back doing more soon!

Can’t wait to hear more about your experiences, etc!