Sneeze Fetish Forum

Reintroducing myself after yeaaars away!

Femilloween77

Hello there!

I created this account a long, long time ago when I was a teen but I was too shy to post much back then. I’ve grown more comfortable with the fetish since so I thought I’d give posting and contributing another shot ;) 

So, I’m Femi, I’m in my mid-20s and I use she/her pronouns (my old profile says otherwise but I'll update it as soon as I'm fully validated 🙂). I’ve been lurking on the forum for about a decade and it has been quite an important safe place in my life. I have very ecclectic tastes when it comes to sneezes, I like everything and I’m into all genders. As for what’s not fetish-related, I’m an avid reader, so if you have book or poem recommendations of any kind, I'll be all ears.

Can’t wait to share and chat with all of you lovely people ❤️ 

-Femiline

39 minutes ago, Femiline77 said:

Hello there!

I created this account a long, long time ago when I was a teen but I was too shy to post much back then. I’ve grown more comfortable with the fetish since so I thought I’d give posting and contributing another shot ;) 

So, I’m Femi, I’m in my mid-20s and I use she/her pronouns (my old profile says otherwise but I'll update it as soon as I'm fully validated 🙂). I’ve been lurking on the forum for about a decade and it has been quite an important safe place in my life. I have very ecclectic tastes when it comes to sneezes, I like everything and I’m into all genders. As for what’s not fetish-related, I’m an avid reader, so if you have book or poem recommendations of any kind, I'll be all ears.

Can’t wait to share and chat with all of you lovely people ❤️ 

-Femiline

Hi there and welcome to the forum, glad to see that you feel comfortable enough to join! Looking forward to seeing what you post!

Just FYI, a staff member can change your pronouns for you if you want! Just shoot us a request using the "Contact Us" form at the top of the page with what you'd like the field to be changed to, and we'd be more than happy to do it!

• 1 month later...

Hey! Just seeing this, sorry for the late reply. I'm veeery into classics too, especially Shakespeare! Overall, I love French literature (Balzac and Stendhal) and postmodernism. Oh, and anything about the arthurian cycles.

What book are you reading nowadays? 🙂