Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scented Tissues.

ConstantlySneezing

I have run out of tissues.. except for scented tissues which someone very generously handed me during a sneezing fit.. 

I generally avoid scented tissues as they only serve to intensify the tickle.. but today.. I seem to have no choice..

Shall I use them? Maybe even record the aftermath? 😂

5 hours ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

I have run out of tissues.. except for scented tissues which someone very generously handed me during a sneezing fit.. 

I generally avoid scented tissues as they only serve to intensify the tickle.. but today.. I seem to have no choice..

Shall I use them? Maybe even record the aftermath? 😂

Yes! Definitely record the aftermath 

Instant regret 😂

Apologies for all the noise at the end, I was frantically searching for something else to sneeze into, and ended up sneezing into a t-shirt..

2 hours ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

Instant regret 😂

Apologies for all the noise at the end, I was frantically searching for something else to sneeze into, and ended up sneezing into a t-shirt..

My end says video unavailable? X 

3 hours ago, sneezzy_bec said:

My end says video unavailable? X 

Should be fixed now.

7 hours ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

Instant regret 😂

AMAZING wavs so far :)

Wonderfully cute sneezes! :)......but that was one HELL of a fit! I hope you were ok afterwards...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2023 at 10:27 AM, ConstantlySneezing said:

Should be fixed now.

Me end still says video unavailable 

Again, bless you, ConstantlySneezing! 😘 I personally like scented tissues - when I have a cold, I like the ones with a menthol scent because it makes my nose feel nice and fresh. But I can imagine it's different when your nose reacts strongly to smells and scents.