Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone else shy to sneeze in public are when around family members?

Sneeze lover

Whenever I’m in public or I’m around family members I’m always shy to sneeze so I usually try to sneeze  as quiet as I can or even  stop myself from sneezing anyone else got this issue 😅

1 hour ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

🤣🤣 Yess I do lool It is so weird but so true haha I wonder why this is haha I am glad I am not the only one!  
p.s I am a very shy person anyway without the fetish until I really know someone so maybe that is it…. I know not all people with this fetish are shy to sneeze around people haha 

mood GIF

Sneezing when others are around just seems uncomfortable for some reason and I’m sure they probably won’t care that I sneezed but can’t get myself to sneeze when others are around 😂

16 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Aww 🙈🤣 I totally understand that haha so if you met someone with the fetish would you able to sneeze around them? 🤭

I wouldn’t mind sneezing around someone with the fetish as I’d like the fact that I’d be turning them on lmao 

23 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Haha 🙈🙈😳😳🙈 (I’m blushing at your comment) 

Oh really 😏

Yess 🙈 hehe

Kirsten Dunst Reaction GIF

Wish there was like a way for us to chat privately I’m sure that’d be dope!!

Yes, definitely. I've always considered that aspect a bi-product of the fetish for me. I despise sneezing in public and around people. Makes me really self-conscious and embarrassed and uncomfortable. I know for anyone outside of the fetish community they wouldn't think anything of it, it doesn't mean anything, and it would likely be a transient moment that would be forgotten as soon as it happened but I hate the attention in that moment. Luckily, I am not a particularly sneezy person so it's it's generally pretty easy to avoid sneezing in front of others. I can also stifle to near silence, though I still refuse to do so in front of someone I try to make an escape to somewhere where I can sneeze in peace or complete solitude. Even then, even when I'm alone I only ever stifle. I genuinely don't remember the last time I unsuppressed a sneeze, it had to be before I was 7. I have absolutely no idea what an unstifled sneeze for me would sound like. I can't bring myself to sneeze unstifled, it's almost become a mental block where I am incapable of it at this point, even if I wanted to. It would take a lot of coaxing and patience from a fellow fetishist to make it happen. ;) In a similar vein, I am loathe to hearing family members sneezing. I also have a really difficult time blessing people after they sneeze especially people I don't know. I completely freeze up and can't bring myself to stammer through it. I usually reserve it for people that I'm intimate with, even then it's compoundedly difficult but I'll force myself to do it. If I'm the only other person around I'll do my best to mumble out a blessing so I don't appear rude but in most instances I become too flustered and shy to say anything, likely because of the added meaning and attention it holds for me. Oh the multi-faceted complexities of having a sneeze fetish. haha

4 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Aww 🤭 Yeah would be cool, I am not verified yet so can’t message on here at the moment 🤭 I joined here only 3 weeks ago now, not sure when we get verified as members 🌟

Same here I joined like 2 weeks ago 

57 minutes ago, Not Telling said:

Yes, definitely. I've always considered that aspect a bi-product of the fetish for me. I despise sneezing in public and around people. Makes me really self-conscious and embarrassed and uncomfortable. I know for anyone outside of the fetish community they wouldn't think anything of it, it doesn't mean anything, and it would likely be a transient moment that would be forgotten as soon as it happened but I hate the attention in that moment. Luckily, I am not a particularly sneezy person so it's it's generally pretty easy to avoid sneezing in front of others. I can also stifle to near silence, though I still refuse to do so in front of someone I try to make an escape to somewhere where I can sneeze in peace or complete solitude. Even then, even when I'm alone I only ever stifle. I genuinely don't remember the last time I unsuppressed a sneeze, it had to be before I was 7. I have absolutely no idea what an unstifled sneeze for me would sound like. I can't bring myself to sneeze unstifled, it's almost become a mental block where I am incapable of it at this point, even if I wanted to. It would take a lot of coaxing and patience from a fellow fetishist to make it happen. ;) In a similar vein, I am loathe to hearing family members sneezing. I also have a really difficult time blessing people after they sneeze especially people I don't know. I completely freeze up and can't bring myself to stammer through it. I usually reserve it for people that I'm intimate with, even then it's compoundedly difficult but I'll force myself to do it. If I'm the only other person around I'll do my best to mumble out a blessing so I don't appear rude but in most instances I become too flustered and shy to say anything, likely because of the added meaning and attention it holds for me. Oh the multi-faceted complexities of having a sneeze fetish. haha

Damn so you’ve never unstifle a sneeze in ur life ? 

24 minutes ago, Sneeze lover said:

Damn so you’ve never unstifle a sneeze in ur life ? 

Nope, not since late elementary school anyway. I've tried to see if I can, in consideration of making contribution videos and every time the sneeze is going to be released I revert to stifling, I literally can't help it. It's so stupid.

Oh that is so me with the shy awkwardness saying “bless you” to others, I have been trying to say it, but I still feel super embarrassed when I say it 😅 I was even shy to tell me ex partner to sneeze for me haha He had no clue about sneeze fetishes and so it wasn’t like he knew exactly what I wanted lool So found a way to tell him what I wanted without it being too embarrassing to ask lol See if my next partner has this fetish then that will be sooo amazing! Because I wouldn’t have to explain or say what I want to them, they would just know loool 

Same. Same. Same. I've told some past partners too, most have been pretty receptive and even willing to engage with it even if they haven't understood it. It certainly doesn't get any easier in admitting it/revealing your innermost fantasies related to the fetish. I usually take the approach of trying to lead them to guessing it by series of hints or writing it out because I am too shy and embarrassed to say the word "sneeze" when trying to share about it.😅 Finding a partner that has the fetish is the dream isn't it....? (Although given my hang-ups and particularities related to the fetish I probably wouldn't be a very satisfactory partner haha. Guess I'll just have to find someone who adores stifles.) Though I think part of what makes the fetish so unique is that there is a lot of nuance and variation in personal preference among all of us. So even if you find a partner with the fetish there would likely have to still be some conversation on how to best fulfill each other. But definitely at least it would save you from having to share the intricacies of why it's a fetish or justify it. (I don't know, why is anything a fetish? It just, it does things too me I can't control and it just is okay!!?? 😅)

4 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Oh wow you are similar to me with being so shy to tell my ex partner that I wanted him sneeze for me 🙈 He sometimes did it for me when I least expected it lol and I loved that too 🙈 When he used to feel a sneeze coming on, he would rush over to me or if we were laying together, he would lay me on him 🙈🤣🤣 my gosh…. even talking about it makes me sooo sooo shy! Haha 

I agree, everyone who has this fetish has their own way they like things, which is why I am so happy with this forum as you get to read other peoples things they like about sneezing. Then by reading the different things you can be like…oh I would like someone like that and also see things in common or different (Which is cool) Aww you will definitely find someone who adores stifles, I don’t think stifles are bad, I love stifles but not when they are like silent stifles where you don’t hear anything… I like to hear the stifle 🙈😅 (if that makes sense lol) I also like sneezes that are let out too, but again it depends on the type of sneeze too (not really a big issue with me) For me,  I wouldn’t be in a relationship just because of a sneeze anyway… I look for someone’s personality and how genuine, loving and honest they are as a person, the fetish for me is always second to that. 

🤣 Me too lol the word fetish is a strange one and I don’t completely get the “Why” Not sure what is about the fetish lool I used to be like .. “nope I won’t be attracted to sneezes anymore” thinking I could just be without the fetish, and be like what I used to consider “normal” ( but there is no such thing as normal in this world lool ) but I then realised that the fetish isn’t something you can just be like… “oh well… I don’t care about it anymore” as I did found out, it doesn’t just go away especially if you are in a relationship haha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈 

Oh wow, I am a brand new user (been following for years and only just decided to register and was very hesitant to begin offering anything on the site but I want some of those "members only" perks 🤣 ) I am so glad that I commented on this!! It's nice to be engaged so quickly and it's honestly a relief to be able to talk about. Thank you so much for interacting with me! 😊 

Oh gosh my ex boyfriends would too!! I had one that would record himself sneezing and email me the videos as surprises, or would video call me when we were apart when he needed to sneeze, literally just to sneeze, so I'd be sure to get as many as possible. Another ex would shoot me a secretive coy, knowing, if sheepish smile whenever he sneezed around me in public, and often whisper something solicitous in my ear. Though it made me all hot and bothered I always cherished those moments - that we were sharing something no one else knew. It felt sweet and intimate even if it made me like a vegetable, beet red.  The first time I stumbled through asking him to sneeze on me/against me he did not get it, he was totally willing to participate but he was so uncertain and unsure. He kept balking and reaffirming "You sure really want me to like actually sneeze on you, like uncovered?" It was kind of adorable. haha After he began to realize the specific components of what I liked he began to take a lot of unprompted initiative...Ohhhh goodness was that fun! 😜I think it's really nice, at least in my experience, that people without the fetish are largely open and receptive about it, have a positive reaction to it, and are even willing to indulge us. You even see it on YouTube. It's also nice to see the journey you take with someone when you tell them, because it's an opportunity for you and there's, pardon the pun, all these kinks you have to get out of the way - like being able to detail explicitly what you want and what you specifically like, but there's also a learning curve for for them and it's interesting to see how a partner interacts with it with you and how you kind of grow into comfortably with it together. 

I definitely had my moments of wanting to ignore the existence of this fetish. I spent many years totally shaming myself over it and definitely tried to deny it as a thing and played the whole "it's a conscious choice and I'm just going to choose to not let it affect me." But much like sneezing itself, I had to come to the realization that my reaction is totally autonomic, it is what it is and even if inexplicable it's not going away. It was a whole process, much like any self discovery is, and now I've come to not just accept it but embrace it; I am rather attached to my penchant for sneezing. I like that it's unique and individual and I think there's something special in the fact that we can find deep enjoyment in such a simple, innocuous, and seemingly mundane thing. As the saying goes, it's the little things.

Totally get what you're saying regarding stifles, and I'm with you. The auditory component is huge for me, obviously visual is the icing, but a large element of the pleasurable aspect is from the sound. You can't quite get the same fulfillment out of a totally silent sneeze. Also agree about the dynamic it plays into my relationships and that it is definitely secondary. YouTube and etc withstanding, in my personal life, the level of attraction I have towards someone both physically and emotionally directly feeds into how attractive and appealing I find their sneeze. Someone that I have massive crush or am in a romantic relationship with is automatically going to have a better sneeze than anyone else and I will live for witnessing it. ;) One of the guys I dated, in retrospect, as far as sneezes go, didn't exactly check all my boxes but while I was dating him it was the most glorious thing to behold. I'm sure if I ran into him now and he sneezed I wouldn't be as enraptured by it. It's rare (again outside YouTube videos) that I find someone's sneeze especially, distractingly appealing if I am not attracted to them and/or don't know them. Will I always take stock and be hyper aware of everyone sneezing around me, yeah I think that kind of comes with the territory, but around strangers and people I have no attraction towards it's typically not going to be more than casual observance and a small level of piqued interest.

Anyways, thanks again for making my first interaction on this site so positive and sharing with me! :)

Oh yes I definetely become shy when talking about sneeze related topics/sneezing in front of/with my family. Mind you, I have never told anyone in my life about my fetish so conversations can become quite awkward...

I relate a lot @Not Telling I'm super self-conscious when I have to sneeze around people, I have memories of middle school/highschool having bad colds and tried to hold my sneezes, rushing during the break to sneeze at the toilets. I remember one day I was passing an exam (I was like 13 years old) and I wanted to sneeze so bad during all the test, I was in a poor shape, I couldn't even blow my nose, I was so embarrassed, I pinched my nose, I was wiping it on my sleeve...Horrible ! I have made some progress as I don't stifle my sneeze when I'm with my family (but I still try to go to another room haha). I'm not a sneezy person, don't have allergies...Which is a luck for me, because I'm kind of a controlled person and I don't like when sneezes surprised me (I like inducing, when I'm alone though). But on the other hand I do love the lost of control in someone. And also I don't like when my family sneezes, it make me feel so weird. But I looove hearing sneezes obviously, and I blushed easily if someone is talking about their sneezing, like I'm just melting.  I have difficulties to bless people as I'm like..."they're gonna know" haha although there is no way. When I'm alone with someone or it's someone close, I try but always feeling a bit embarrassed. Fetishist problems...

58 minutes ago, Lily said:

I relate a lot @Not Telling I'm super self-conscious when I have to sneeze around people, I have memories of middle school/highschool having bad colds and tried to hold my sneezes, rushing during the break to sneeze at the toilets. I remember one day I was passing an exam (I was like 13 years old) and I wanted to sneeze so bad during all the test, I was in a poor shape, I couldn't even blow my nose, I was so embarrassed, I pinched my nose, I was wiping it on my sleeve...Horrible ! I have made some progress as I don't stifle my sneeze when I'm with my family (but I still try to go to another room haha). I'm not a sneezy person, don't have allergies...Which is a luck for me, because I'm kind of a controlled person and I don't like when sneezes surprised me (I like inducing, when I'm alone though). But on the other hand I do love the lost of control in someone. And also I don't like when my family sneezes, it make me feel so weird. But I looove hearing sneezes obviously, and I blushed easily if someone is talking about their sneezing, like I'm just melting.  I have difficulties to bless people as I'm like..."they're gonna know" haha although there is no way. When I'm alone with someone or it's someone close, I try but always feeling a bit embarrassed. Fetishist problems...

Same here I get weirded out whenever a family member sneezes and i also have difficulty blessing other people too cause I think their gonna know that I have a sneezing fetish lmao

22 minutes ago, Lily said:

Haha. C'est vrai! To bless or not to bless, that is the question. haha. Awwww having to sneeze during an exam would be such torture! So awful! I don't do it often but sometimes I'll induce when I'm alone, ca ne m'excite pas, but sometimes it is weirdly satisfying to sneeze, especially since, I like you don't have allergies and there isn't much that makes me sneeze. Usually though, I induce on the basis that if I would like someone to indulge in my fetish for me I wouldn't ask them to do something I hadn't already done. Ce n'est que justice, non? 

3 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

It’s always awkward for me even though I have spoken about it previously with an ex partner and now on here 🤣😳 I am still like 🙈 loool 

I was so close to telling someone but then I didn't, anyway I'm so glad that I can actually talk to people about sneezing here 😊

@Not Telling ouiii je te jure c'est vraiment LA question ! yes I get the inducing thing, I wonder if I could tell someone I love about my fetish, seems so hard to do

I was so close to telling someone but then I didn't, anyway I'm so glad that I can actually talk to people about sneezing here 😊

yes same it's becoming my safe place here ☺️

I cannot sneeze among family members! I have a very strong mental block, and when I feel I really have to sneeze and can't hold it back, I have to leave the room.
In public, I always try not to sneeze, and mostly it works.
One day last summer I was walking through a park when suddenly a tickle hit my nose. I need to mention I'm a rather non-sneezy person, but I like to sneeze, though normally in the privacy of my home. This time, however, I wanted to give in to the tickle. There were about two people nearby, not really close, but definitely within earshot. I was a bit nervous, but I didn't want to hold back any longer. I cupped both my hands around my nose, kept walking, and told myself, "Let it go. Nobody will pay attention." It worked so-so: My nose chickened out halfway. Instead of my usual forceful "HaaEEESSSHHHuh!" the sound was something like "Haaa-AAFFHH!" Not very satisfying, but oh well, better than nothing at all. 😅

6 hours ago, kiku said:

I cannot sneeze among family members! I have a very strong mental block, and when I feel I really have to sneeze and can't hold it back, I have to leave the room.
In public, I always try not to sneeze, and mostly it works.
One day last summer I was walking through a park when suddenly a tickle hit my nose. I need to mention I'm a rather non-sneezy person, but I like to sneeze, though normally in the privacy of my home. This time, however, I wanted to give in to the tickle. There were about two people nearby, not really close, but definitely within earshot. I was a bit nervous, but I didn't want to hold back any longer. I cupped both my hands around my nose, kept walking, and told myself, "Let it go. Nobody will pay attention." It worked so-so: My nose chickened out halfway. Instead of my usual forceful "HaaEEESSSHHHuh!" the sound was something like "Haaa-AAFFHH!" Not very satisfying, but oh well, better than nothing at all. 😅

It sounds like you and your nose called it a draw. I don't think a mental block is such a bad thing. I sometimes with I had one to hold back my sneezing at work. And yes, I wish there was no sneezing in families.

Yes, the thought of sneezing in public or in front of family is horrifying. That’s why I have a huge mental block. I suppose I could eventually ease myself into sneezing in public (around strangers) where no one would be paying extra attention to me. But, I’d never want to sneeze around my family members because they’d never be able to let the topic go.

I've always been shy around whoever, but I'm not a sneezy person and my mental block does the work to blocking most of my sneezes.

I wonder if some fetishless people are shy or uncomfortable to sneeze in public as well...

4 hours ago, BlessMeAchoo said:

I've always been shy around whoever, but I'm not a sneezy person and my mental block does the work to blocking most of my sneezes.

I wonder if some fetishless people are shy or uncomfortable to sneeze in public as well...

I knew someone who would rub and pinch her nose when she was about to sneeze. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have the fetish, but she would say things indicating that she didn’t want to sneeze in front of anyone.

I've gotten used to sneezing in public but only really around strangers because, really truly, no one is giving a fuck or looking at you. But I haven't sneezed around any of my friends, coworkers, or family members since the age of seven or eight? I feel like I've gotten rid of my mental block in tiers, so probably the next tier is friends. than really close friends? And family never cuz thats disgusting!

4 hours ago, BlessMeAchoo said:

fetishless people are shy or uncomfortable to sneeze in public as well...

I truly don't think it's the norm. most people don't think twice about it unless they're having a fit or something.

3 minutes ago, bingochamp7 said:

I knew someone who would rub and pinch her nose when she was about to sneeze. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have the fetish, but she would say things indicating that she didn’t want to sneeze in front of anyone.

i stand corrected 🤣 maybe some people are like this? though if you dont have the fetish or a concrete reasons I cant imagine why?? i have friends with pretty bad social anxiety for example, and none of them have issues with sneezing in public. but humans are weird. 🤷‍♀️