Sneeze Fetish Forum

The receptionist's handkerchief

launderedlace

The receptionist's aura perfectly suited her role: well-organised and polite, with more than a hint of approachability. She was also impeccably dressed; me being me, my eye was immediately drawn to the sight of the corner of a handkerchief peeking from her suit jacket's side pocket. This visible portion was pristinely white and uncrumpled, decorated with a generous scattering of embroidered pink flowers. It felt reasonable to speculate that the handkerchief was only a single gentle nose-blow or delicate dab beyond the perfectly laundered state in which it would have begun the morning. It was hard to visualise more than a tiny patch of the receptionist's snot soiling the concealed part of her pretty handkerchief. Would her politeness, well-organised air and approachability have accommodated a visitor asking to borrow her handkerchief and honking loudly and messily into it?!

7 hours ago, Hankysneeze said:

Nice observation, very lucky to see thisĀ 

Yes, everything that was there to be seen, including the 'peeking out' section of the handkerchief, was meticulous; examples of absolute perfection. So it was nice to imagine, from how the handkerchief was arranged, that there might be one tiny detail behind the scenes that wasn't perfect: a small, crumpled, snotty area of the receptionist's pretty handkerchief

Agreed, I wish I observed anyone using a handkerchief, it so rare these days.