Sneeze Fetish Forum

Friend with a spring cold

Italiangirl

Hi guys!

So, yesterday I met a friend of mine and she happened to have a spring cold.

According to what she said, she started coming down with it last Friday (6 days ago now, so yesterday was the 5th day of her cold).

She told me she had it before we met to make sure I was okay with seeing her even though she was ill and probably still contagious...

I think you can imagine how excited I was so obviously I told her not to worry about it and I said yes.

As soon as she arrived, she cleared her throat and apologised about her voice (which sounded perfectly normal to me to be honest) and told me something along the lines of: "I'm still sick so I won't get too close".

She was definitely already over the worst of her cold, but she looked pale and absolutely exhausted (she mentioned that she felt super tired) and the rims of her nose were a little bit pink.

No sneezing (she doesn't seem to be a sneezy person, even when sick) or nose blowing unfortunately and she didn't sound congested, but she did kind of rub her nose from time to time as though she was fighting a little itch and also let out a very light, almost inaudible sniff at one point, so my guess is that her nose was still a tiny bit blocked up but not enough to make her sound stuffy. 

She also had a bit of a dry cough but it wasn't that bad: she had about 3 or 4 short coughing fits.

Every time she had to cough she turned away from my direction and covered her mouth with her fist.

That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed this obs!

Edited by Italiangirl

"Unfortunately" I'm pretty sure she's fully got over this cold as it's been over a week now, so I don't think there will be more obs about her.

22 hours ago, Contagioussneeze said:

Does she know about your fetish??

No, she doesn't. Actually, nobody I know knows about it.