Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Hold on, let me just sneeze for 20 minutes.."

ConstantlySneezing

I was trying to get home. Trying being the important word here. But the pollen count decided otherwise.. 

I was literally dodging people between sneezes, so decided to sit on a bench and sneeze for 20 minutes in the hopes that my nose would eventually have mercy on me.

After about 10 minutes of sneezing a lady came to ask if I needed help or an ambulance (!!!), little did she know how much of a common occurrence it is for me 😂

I tried to thank her as best as I could and shook my head, hoping she would understand and she eventually left. 

I have managed to stumble through the door and am now lying down, thinking of recording the remaining sneezes as it's not showing any signs of stopping anytime soon.. I am well into the 100's at this point.. 

4 minutes ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

I was trying to get home. Trying being the important word here. But the pollen count decided otherwise.. 

I was literally dodging people between sneezes, so decided to sit on a bench and sneeze for 20 minutes in the hopes that my nose would eventually have mercy on me.

After about 10 minutes of sneezing a lady came to ask if I needed help or an ambulance (!!!), little did she know how much of a common occurrence it is for me 😂

I tried to thank her as best as I could and shook my head, hoping she would understand and she eventually left. 

I have managed to stumble through the door and am now lying down, thinking of recording the remaining sneezes as it's not showing any signs of stopping anytime soon.. I am well into the 100's at this point.. 

I think I speak for most people here when I say we would LOVE to hear all of your sneezes. Record them and all future ones lmao 🤣 is my 2 cents

3 minutes ago, iojo said:

I think I speak for most people here when I say we would LOVE to hear all of your sneezes. Record them and all future ones lmao 🤣 is my 2 cents

All future ones? I’d have to have the recorder on 24/7 🤦‍♀️

2 minutes ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

All future ones? I’d have to have the recorder on 24/7 🤦‍♀️

I mean to the best of your ability 😉 nah im kidding but me and probably a lot of others are big fans of you fits and would like to hear them 😆 which is why I asked if you still check your messages cause you seemingly disappeared so I wanted to check everything was good but yea point is we all like your sneezes and wanna hear them 👍

ConstantlySneezing, your obs are absolutely fascinating. And, more than that: They‘re well written. So I enjoy reading them for two reasons. Thanks a lot for sharing them! 😀

36 minutes ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

I am past trying to stifle properly, sorry.

wonderful video, bless you! I have the same question as the guy in the comments, wasn't there another channel originally? why was the other one deleted?

Love your obs, thanks for sharing. Do you enjoy your sneezing with the fetish or do you only enjoy others sneezing?

On 5/25/2023 at 4:03 PM, ConstantlySneezing said:

Damn you have bad allergies. Have you ever tried black seed oil to help?

On 5/25/2023 at 11:52 AM, ConstantlySneezing said:

I am past trying to stifle properly, sorry.

Bless you!

Bless you, ConstantlySneezing! I hope your poor nose is getting a break by now?... Thanks so much for sharing your sneezes at youtube. It's great to listen to, but I hope you're not suffering too much. ❤️

• 2 months later...