Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hiccups fetish

iojo

I've encountered online some stuff where people listen to hiccups the same we listen to sneezes. Does anyone here have this? I personally do not and im not sure I even fully understand it but yea just wanted to ask if anyone else has heard of it or can explain it

2 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

😮Nope I don’t have this fetish,  I didn’t even know this was a thing… also.. wouldn’t it be hard to hiccup or cause a hiccup… definitely not a sneeze which is way easier to induce. Maybe that is the appeal that it is rare and barely happens… so it is seen as more attractive… almost impossible to do. No one hiccups everyday… it’s kind of rare to do everyday… maybe the appeal is also that the body jolts when the hiccup happens…and it is a loss of control like the sneeze but different lol

I remember a girl that used to hiccup almost daily in class, to the extent that the teacher used to think she was doing it to get attention. 

23 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Oh wow 😮 I don’t like hiccups even when I do it… it’s not the best feeling haha 😆 

I know right? But then again this is how I think more normal people view sneezing. Like I try not to tall about sneezing irl cause it feels weird but I asked someone once if they like sneezing and they said it feels good to sneeze yes but then I was like ok then following thag logic you would want to sneezepre right? And they were like well it doesn't feel good to nonstop sneeze. And I said "right" but in my mind I was like are you kidding me? I just wanna sneeze like over and over lol. But my point is I think most people view sneezing over and over as an annoying thing LIKE the hiccups which is absurd wild to me.